Nov 3, 2003
✟5,464.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
depends how close they are to us and how often they see us... from a distance they'd think it's a normal marriage, some might even accuse it of being affectionate... and a good marriage.... my in-laws were shocked when we first seperated because they only saw romance I guess..... they didn't know the true state of our marriage.

Upvote 0

invisiblebabe

He will restore the years the locust hath eaten
Feb 12, 2004
Second star to the right, and straight on 'til mor
✟20,234.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
haha, people would totally say that we're really cute together, very very affectionate, and just overall crazy about each other :D and they're right!

not to say we've had it easy thus far - we sure haven't. our connection is so strong that we've only grown closer through it all, though!

Upvote 0

Antje

Jul 22, 2006
Vancouver
✟16,568.00
Faith
Anabaptist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens
People would see us being affectionate with each other (hand holding, little touches, etc.), they would see us as being confident as individuals (we often each do our own thing independently of the other), and they probably also perceive us as bickering like an old married couple.

Upvote 0

jdorsey

Defender of Fun!
Sep 25, 2008
Maryland
✟7,833.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
I have been thinking a lot about this recently. We are so in love, and we have such a great time together. However, we have a tendency to make fun of each other to be funny. We are both fine, no one gets upset, it is never mean, just picking and poking fun sometimes. I realized other people see that and they don't know how we act alone or if we are just playing. So we need to be careful about how we act, for other people's perspective.
Thanks for asking this. It really made me think!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums