Nanjing, China
✟70,310.00
Country
China
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
This is the story and my testimony of my wasted years, one thing, you will get from me, is my honesty. May this testimony inspire and challenge you. My name is Keith Hobkirk, I am a simple Christian servant of the Only true God, who redeemed from sin, death and hell. I hope my story touches you life.

MY STORY

I am going to be sixty-five soon, just before my sixteenth birthday, trusted Christ as Saviour, but he never had total control of my life. My wilderness years were between 1986 and 2001, from the ages of 27 to 42.
我快要六十五岁了,就在我的十六岁生日前,我信靠基督作为救主,但他从未完全掌控我的生活。我的旷野岁月是在1986年到2001年之间,从27岁到42岁的时候。

Life wasted, why because I did not obey God, I went my own way, did my own thing.

生命被浪费了,为什么呢?因为我没有顺服上帝,我走了自己的路,做了自己认为好的事情。

Life lived not being obedient to God for the Christian is wasted. You have him as saviour, but never as Lord.

对基督徒来说,生命若不顺服上帝就是被浪费。你有他作救主,但从未把他当作主。

Next year in 2025, it will be fifty years since I trusted Christ, most of it sadly fighting against him, rather than living for Him.

明年2025年,将是我信靠基督的五十年,其中大部分时间都在与他对抗,而不是为他而活。

Has he restored me?

他是否恢复了我?

Yes, and he is my everything, I owe God everything, without Him, I am nothing.

是的,他是我的一切,我欠上帝一切,没有他,我一无所有。

My story is a warning, to any of you, follow God with your whole heart, never take your eyes off Jesus.

我的故事是一个警告,对于你们中的任何人,全心全意地跟随上帝,永远不要移开目光,专心跟随耶稣。

The devil comes to kill steal and destroy, he has taken some of the best of my life, deceiving me that I could live witbout God.

魔鬼来要偷窃、杀害和毁灭,他夺走了我生命中最美好的一些时光,欺骗我以为我可以在没有上帝的情况下生活。

Don't let him fool you Christian, keep your eyes fixed on Christ.

不要让他愚弄你,基督徒,保持你的目光注视基督。

I cant change the past, but I can do two tbings.

我不能改变过去,但我可以做两件事。

I can warn others of the mistakes I made and then live like never before for my Saviour and Lord.

我可以警告别人不要犯我犯过的错误,然后像从未有过一样为我的救主和主而活。

I am redeemrd restored and complety forgiven, but the sadness still remains.

我已被救赎、恢复,并完全蒙赦免,但悲伤仍然存在。

William borden once said

威廉·博登曾说过

No reserves

无留余地

No regrets

无遗憾

May you live for HIm, without reserve and having no regrets

愿你为他而活,毫不保留,毫无遗憾。

In Christ

在基督里

Kk

musicalpilgrim

pilgrim on the sacred music pathway
Angels Team
Site Supporter
Jan 11, 2012
East of Manchester
✟2,622,909.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
This is the story and my testimony of my wasted years, one thing, you will get from me, is my honesty. May this testimony inspire and challenge you. My name is Keith Hobkirk, I am a simple Christian servant of the Only true God, who redeemed from sin, death and hell. I hope my story touches you life.

MY STORY

I am going to be sixty-five soon, just before my sixteenth birthday, trusted Christ as Saviour, but he never had total control of my life. My wilderness years were between 1986 and 2001, from the ages of 27 to 42.
我快要六十五岁了,就在我的十六岁生日前,我信靠基督作为救主,但他从未完全掌控我的生活。我的旷野岁月是在1986年到2001年之间,从27岁到42岁的时候。

Life wasted, why because I did not obey God, I went my own way, did my own thing.

生命被浪费了,为什么呢?因为我没有顺服上帝,我走了自己的路,做了自己认为好的事情。

Life lived not being obedient to God for the Christian is wasted. You have him as saviour, but never as Lord.

对基督徒来说,生命若不顺服上帝就是被浪费。你有他作救主,但从未把他当作主。

Next year in 2025, it will be fifty years since I trusted Christ, most of it sadly fighting against him, rather than living for Him.

明年2025年,将是我信靠基督的五十年,其中大部分时间都在与他对抗,而不是为他而活。

Has he restored me?

他是否恢复了我?

Yes, and he is my everything, I owe God everything, without Him, I am nothing.

是的,他是我的一切,我欠上帝一切,没有他,我一无所有。

My story is a warning, to any of you, follow God with your whole heart, never take your eyes off Jesus.

我的故事是一个警告,对于你们中的任何人,全心全意地跟随上帝,永远不要移开目光,专心跟随耶稣。

The devil comes to kill steal and destroy, he has taken some of the best of my life, deceiving me that I could live witbout God.

魔鬼来要偷窃、杀害和毁灭,他夺走了我生命中最美好的一些时光,欺骗我以为我可以在没有上帝的情况下生活。

Don't let him fool you Christian, keep your eyes fixed on Christ.

不要让他愚弄你,基督徒,保持你的目光注视基督。

I cant change the past, but I can do two tbings.

我不能改变过去,但我可以做两件事。

I can warn others of the mistakes I made and then live like never before for my Saviour and Lord.

我可以警告别人不要犯我犯过的错误,然后像从未有过一样为我的救主和主而活。

I am redeemrd restored and complety forgiven, but the sadness still remains.

我已被救赎、恢复,并完全蒙赦免,但悲伤仍然存在。

William borden once said

威廉·博登曾说过

No reserves

无留余地

No regrets

无遗憾

May you live for HIm, without reserve and having no regrets

愿你为他而活,毫不保留,毫无遗憾。

In Christ

在基督里

Kk
May the Lord bless you with joy in his presence as you pray and read his Word.

Upvote 0

One God and Father of All

Apr 20, 2018
Wilmington, DE
✟18,183.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
The first thought that came to my mind was the prodigal son. The son who went off and wasted all he had before returning to his father. It’s so easy to be sucked into the ways of the world by the desires of the flesh and the carnal mind. That’s why many are called but few chosen. It’s a battle to the finish line Even though the war has already been won.

Upvote 0