New Jersey
Visit site
✟28,184.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
angelwind said:
I have not lost a "young" child, but knowing a few...even remotely...who have; I can see the deep, deep, pain of their loss and suffering.
I don't know what I would have done if one of my girls died at a young age. I too think I would have questioned the wisdom of God for allowing such a thing to happen. It hurt me really bad when my Dad died form cancer. He was a pillar of his church. People, including his family, loved him. At his funeral my brother got up and said this, "I know we all morn the loss of my Dad, but try to think of it this way and maybe it'll help. When you are driving and you come across a field of beautiful flowers and want to pick them, which ones do you pick? You pick only what you think are The Best. Well, God needs special Angels for special jobs. And what does He do? He picks only The Best for that job. So, that’s what God did with my Dad. He was the BEST and now he is working for the Lord.”

We arrived at the church sad, left crying and by the end of the day were laughing telling stories about my Dad. God heals the broken hearted. Yes, I still miss him but I know he in a better place watching down on us. He’s standing next to God holding His hand and in his other hand is a fishing pole. Dad is checking out all the good fishing spots for us so that we can fish once again when we see him again.

Richard:) :wave: :groupray:

Upvote 0

angelwind

Soli Deo Gloria
Site Supporter
Sep 25, 2004
So. California
Visit site
✟97,335.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Widowed
The Story Teller said:
I don't know what I would have done if one of my girls died at a young age. I too think I would have questioned the wisdom of God for allowing such a thing to happen. It hurt me really bad when my Dad died form cancer. He was a pillar of his church. People, including his family, loved him. At his funeral my brother got up and said this, "I know we all morn the loss of my Dad, but try to think of it this way and maybe it'll help. When you are driving and you come across a field of beautiful flowers and want to pick them, which ones do you pick? You pick only what you think are The Best. Well, God needs special Angels for special jobs. And what does He do? He picks only The Best for that job. So, that’s what God did with my Dad. He was the BEST and now he is working for the Lord.”

We arrived at the church sad, left crying and by the end of the day were laughing telling stories about my Dad. God heals the broken hearted. Yes, I still miss him but I know he in a better place watching down on us. He’s standing next to God holding His hand and in his other hand is a fishing pole. Dad is checking out all the good fishing spots for us so that we can fish once again when we see him again.

Richard:) :wave: :groupray:

This is beautiful Richard and to have a Godly father...what a blessing and inheritance...amazing.

God does heal the broken hearted...I heard something a while back that sticks with me for those who have lost loved ones..."in Christ". They are in our future...I am looking forward to the day of seeing my mother and her sister again...it seems so real...because it is real...all the dead in Christ are with Him now!

For is we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus. 1 Thess. 4:14

Upvote 0

The Story Teller

The Story Teller
Jun 27, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
✟28,184.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
angelwind said:
This is beautiful Richard and to have a Godly father...what a blessing and inheritance...amazing.

God does heal the broken hearted...I heard something a while back that sticks with me for those who have lost loved ones..."in Christ". They are in our future...I am looking forward to the day of seeing my mother and her sister again...it seems so real...because it is real...all the dead in Christ are with Him now!

For is we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so God will bring with Him those who sleep in Jesus. 1 Thess. 4:14
I'm looking forward to the day I see my Dad once again. End Times can't come soon enough for me..

Upvote 0

JPPT1974

May 2024 Spring Fever!
Mar 18, 2004
Small Town, USA
✟569,989.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-Conservatives
It makes me want to be in heaven and with the Lord Jesus because sometimes I get sick and tired of all the bad and horrific things on this earth but with heaven, there's no tears nor no hurt nor pain.

Upvote 0

The Story Teller

The Story Teller
Jun 27, 2003
New Jersey
Visit site
✟28,184.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
JPPT1974 said:
It makes me want to be in heaven and with the Lord Jesus because sometimes I get sick and tired of all the bad and horrific things on this earth but with heaven, there's no tears nor no hurt nor pain.
Wanting to be is OK but only God knows when that time will be..:) :wave: :groupray:

Upvote 0