colleen

We are an Easter people!
Mar 8, 2002
✟21,098.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
In subsequent revelations, the Lord made it clear that the Divine Mercy Chaplet was not just for her, but for the whole world. He also attached extraordinary promises to its recitation.

Encourage souls to say the Chaplet which I have given you (1541).

Promises for those that recite the Divine Mercy Chaplet

Whoever will recite it will receive great mercy at the hour of death (687).

When they say this Chaplet in the presence of the dying, I will stand between My Father and the dying person, not as the just Judge but as the Merciful Savior (1541).

Priests will recommend it to sinners as their last hope of salvation. Even if there were a sinner most hardened, if he were to recite this Chaplet only once, he would receive grace from My infinite mercy (687).

I desire to grant unimaginable graces to those souls who trust in My mercy (687).

Through the Chaplet you will obtain everything, if what you ask for is compatible with My will. (1731)

Upvote 0

ShannonMcCatholic

I swallowed a bug
Feb 2, 2004
✟30,743.00
Faith
Catholic
Why does Christ give us His own Body and Blood in the Holy Eucharist?

1. to be offered as a sacrifice commemorating and renewing for all time the sacrifice of the Cross

2. to be received by the faithful in Holy Communion

3. to remain ever on our altars as proof od His love for us, and to be worshiped by us.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Anygma

Oct 22, 2006
NB
✟9,426.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.