Visit site
✟15,286.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
My husband has been out of a job for 3 years now. Stress and depression have got both of us. We have been praying and have family and church friends praying for us. I assume it's just not time for God to help us out yet. I pray for others but in the back of my mind I'm thinking, God hasn't answered my prayer why would he answer yours? I feel pretty down. Haven't been doing my Bible studies like I should. I'm pretty down about life. I'm trying, I keep praying, I know God loves me and he has his own timing for things. I'm just soooo worn down. I want to get on with life and not be in this stand still any longer. God has taken care of us thus far, we are now way in debt and running out of money. Please pray. Maybe if more people are praying??

Down and Out.:groupray:

:cry:

Reactions: SunMessenger

Blesss

Viva La Vida
Aug 12, 2006
Baltimore
✟8,248.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
O beloved Jenn....you must know that seasons do pass....as iv'e heard in winter certain trees can look as dead as can be, but really they are storing sapp, that when spring comes that sapp may bring forth strength, and survival needs....

God may have you here to see your faith grow.....i heard in a song once in order to reach the Mountain of God, we must go trough the valleys.....I will pray that you may keep the faith,call on Him, He will deliver!

God Bless

Upvote 0
B

bccc07

Happy B-Day! God hears your prayers! You need to believe that God will provide no matter what. When you doubt God,that is satan stepping in. The more satan steps in the worse it gets. The more you praise God, the better things will get. In the movie "Facing the Giants" the coach said that when the team wins, they praise God, and when they lose, they praise God. So lets praise God for everything has has given us, no matter what stage our life is in. This could be a test of faith for you. Show God you believe in him and he will give you many blessings. This morning I heard someone say that,when they had tears in their eyes from depression, they would look up in the sky and know the best was yet to come, because they will be with Jesus in the next life. I will pray for you. Keep praying yourselves, and have faith, because nothing is impossible with God. God bless.

Upvote 0

SunMessenger

Devoted To The Holy Spirit Of God
Apr 27, 2006
New England
✟202,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
My husband has been out of a job for 3 years now. Stress and depression have got both of us. We have been praying and have family and church friends praying for us. I assume it's just not time for God to help us out yet. I pray for others but in the back of my mind I'm thinking, God hasn't answered my prayer why would he answer yours? I feel pretty down. Haven't been doing my Bible studies like I should. I'm pretty down about life. I'm trying, I keep praying, I know God loves me and he has his own timing for things. I'm just soooo worn down. I want to get on with life and not be in this stand still any longer. God has taken care of us thus far, we are now way in debt and running out of money. Please pray. Maybe if more people are praying??

Down and Out.:groupray:

:cry:
icon10.gif

Father I Stand In Agreement With This Person In Beloved Jesus Name .
AMEN

As it is written in Matthew 19 and 20...
"Again, I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything you ask for, it will be done for you by my Father in heaven. For where two or three come together in my name, there am I with them."
__________________​

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
That sounds very difficult.. ((Hugs))

Happy Birthday.. May the Lord bless you over and abundantly.. and your heart be lifted to a new level with your Lord!!

I will pray for you and your husband for things to change and quickly!!

No matter how hard.. try to keep up with following the Lord.. even if it feels fake.. Don't be afraid to tell Him it is hard to pray and read your bible.. Tell Him everything and persist.. You will find that if you persist through this hard time.. nothing will be able to hold you down!!

Those who put their hope in the Lord.. will renew their strength.. they will rise up on wings like eagels.. they will run and not grow weary.. walk and not grow faint..
Isa 40:31

Upvote 0

covenantwmn

Contributor
Jun 21, 2005
Great Northwest
✟19,438.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Father God, I lift this family up to You. LORD, we know that trials and testings come, but as Your Word says, we are dust. We lose hope at times when things seem never to improve. Your Word says You know that we are dust, and that You will take care of us. I pray first that You would encourage these that are hurting, that You would provide for every need they have, to give them an abundance to get out of debt and back on track. I ask that You give them seeds of faith that will grow and trust, even in this seeming draught, watered by Your Holy Spirit to reap a harvest of a deeper relationship in You, and all needs met. Please give them an irresistable hunger for Your Word and Your people. And Father, I ask that You send the job You have to this man, that You minister to his heart and mind, encourage him, strengthen him and help this couple find their complete identity in You. Thank You LORD for Your faithfulness in times of famine, in Jesus' name, amen.
in Him, Leslie

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

xXxAnaranexXx

Apr 26, 2007
Oklahoma
✟7,644.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Democrat
Dear Lord, please bless our sister. She is in need of your help. Please oh mighty father help her find a great steady job and help her to pick her life back up. In your name I pray. Amen.
~Brandi~:angel:

You are in my thoughts hun.

Reactions: tinka
Upvote 0

JennM426

Sep 14, 2006
Texas
Visit site
✟15,286.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Just wanted to say thanks again for the prayers. My husband still has no job prospects. He's had a few more phone calls from head hunters than ususal but still no luck there. The good news, we got our much needed tax return earlier than we expected and today our church gave us food and more money for food. I'm so thankfull to our church family and very thankful to God who provides when you most need. Please keep praying. I'm trying to have hope that more good things are to come.:angel:

Upvote 0

peacechild4

My ♥ is hidden in GOD~ want to find me ~ find GOD
Mar 4, 2005
Victoria Australia
Visit site
✟38,392.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Marital Status
Single
Just wanted to say thanks again for the prayers. My husband still has no job prospects. He's had a few more phone calls from head hunters than ususal but still no luck there. The good news, we got our much needed tax return earlier than we expected and today our church gave us food and more money for food. I'm so thankfull to our church family and very thankful to God who provides when you most need. Please keep praying. I'm trying to have hope that more good things are to come.:angel:

Praise God \0/

Thank You Father God for meeting the needs of this couple!! Father I KNOW that because You have met these needs.. You are on the job and You will help them all the way!! Father guide this man to the work place You have prepared for them and bless them all the way!! Halleujah.. amen

Upvote 0