HAPMinistries

Nov 15, 2010
Desloge, MO
✟866.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
So, there seem to be two things happening: a) the rebels very likely got weapons from us, and b) the rebels have elements of Al CIAda. Coincidence?

And c) the mainstream media refuses to report about it and expose it, even FOX.

Upvote 0

wannabeadesigirl

Dec 28, 2007
✟17,294.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Green
So how about protecting human rights in China, North Korea, Cuba, various countries in South America and Africa, etc.
Which is why I said if we HAVE to invade other countries why not a nation that needs help.
Personally I think the church should be focusing it's attentions on having legislation written to aid those nations, and sending aid to those nations, and seeking embargos on the governments that are supressing them...

Today I read that some of the rebels have ties to Al Qaeda. We also know that the Muslim Brotherhood is involved. I guess the President is switching sides.
...and not on the possibility of our sovereignly chosen President being a Muslim. Of all the useless pointless things to obsess about!

Upvote 0
Oct 21, 2009
✟17,705.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Which is why I said if we HAVE to invade other countries why not a nation that needs help. Personally I think the church should be focusing it's attentions on having legislation written to aid those nations, and sending aid to those nations, and seeking embargos on the governments that are supressing them...

As a student of history, I have to inform you that foreign aid has NEVER worked. Countries we have aided in the past have grown to hate us because of the strings attached. We should end ALL foreign aid now. Our country is bankrupt and cannot afford this waste of resources.

...and not on the possibility of our sovereignly chosen President being a Muslim. Of all the useless pointless things to obsess about!

You lost me. Do you actually believe our President is a Muslim? What do you base that on? He says he's a Christian and I have no reason to doubt his statements on faith.

Upvote 0