✟94,571.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
Dear family and friends, and the world at large,

I am tormented in this flame. I ask God to save me over and over again. I thought I was a Christian. I should have lived for God, but I lived for myself, and everyone else. I brought my problems on myself. I have no one else to blame.

I was a selfish young woman. I had the whole world ahead of me. How could I be so stupid? It is a scary dark place where people are being tormented day and night, night and day. It is a place I don't wish on my worst enemy.There is no love, no forgiveness, no peace, and no joy. This is what Hell is like. Hell is a real place, but I didn't believe. Hell is not a false doctrine. I should not have listened to the doctrine of others. Instead, I should have read God's word for myself. This is not a place of rest nor is it a party. The smell is wretched down here. You could hear the gnashing of teeth, the screams, and the cries of regret.

It is my fault. I brought myself to this place because I made one bad choice. God did not send me here, I sent myself here. I should have known that I deserve this fate, but I did not take the time to read or study the Bible, or even thank God. I took God for granted, nor was I thankful.I was also among the unholy. I lived my life as I pleased. I lived life my way. I did my own thing, and now I regret it. Independence is not always a good thing. Dependence is a most precious thing. Depend on Jesus for salvation, for He is the only way. Why didn't I listen? I had friends who are Christian. I thought I was saved because I said a prayer, but I left it at that. I did not live for the Lord nor did I serve Him.I cried out to God for help, but is of no use. I will never see my loved ones . I will never wake up in the morning. I will never prepare breakfast for my kids. I will never read them a story and kiss them good night. I wish I could tell them that I loved them, but I cannot. I cannot even contact my loved ones and ask how they are doing. I was a good person, but being good is not enough. I could have been among the saved, but it is too late for me. Don't let it too late for you.

Sincerely,

A Suffering Young Woman

My comments:
Is it a good idea for this letter to lead others to Jesus? Jesus is the Only Way to the Father and He is the only one who converts. How effective are tracts and letters like this when it comes to reaching the lost? I thought about this because this was based on a letter that I had written. I tried to make this letter as biblically accurate as possible. Is it biblically accurate? This fictional letter I wonder has to do with just wondering about my own religious fate and soul as it is about reaching those who need the Lord. By the way, I was inspired from an online letter to a young man who ended up in Hell because He was not saved. He was angry with his Christian friend because the Christian friend failed to witness to him. I hope and pray that this isn't a copy of that, which was not my intention.

Last edited: