• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Lets Hug each other in Jesus name ..comfort

Status
Not open for further replies.

goldenviolet

Holy is the Lord God Almighty
Nov 28, 2004
Salem, Oregon
Visit site
✟62,074.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
icon12.gif
vince lol, you are very posty with the hugs ^_^

woohoo..
36.gif
*warmfuzzies*!

Upvote 0

Hisbygrace

Carried On The Wings Of An Eagle
Sep 22, 2004
California
✟158,418.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Politics
US-Democrat
DavidEdward said:
i wanna die but can't cuz God won't let me

Dear David I understand your feelings completely, but I am so glad that God is holding you back as He is me. All too often living in this world seems to grow harder, but God definitely has a purpose here for you and me. Even if it is just to share with others what we feel, so they don't feel alone in their thoughts. I will be praying that God will be your peace and comfort, and strenghten you everyday. Hold on my brother for I think we will all be home soon.....:hug: :hug:

Upvote 0

s_gunter

Contributor
Site Supporter
Sep 29, 2003
Visit site
✟59,965.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
DavidEdward said:
i wanna die but can't cuz God won't let me
Hisbygrace said:
Dear David I understand your feelings completely, but I am so glad that God is holding you back as He is me. All too often living in this world seems to grow harder, but God definitely has a purpose here for you and me. Even if it is just to share with others what we feel, so they don't feel alone in their thoughts. I will be praying that God will be your peace and comfort, and strenghten you everyday. Hold on my brother for I think we will all be home soon.....:hug: :hug:

Thank you Hisbygrace for responding to David. That was a wonderful post, very well written.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Mayflower1

Hello my Name is "Child of the One True King"
Site Supporter
Dec 2, 2005
Heaven of course!
✟117,723.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Hidden face_Hurting heart said:
I need a hug too....or like...ten... :hug:
Hundred million Hugs to you Hidden!!!!!!!!!!!!!! You are wonderful and God loves you. You are a unique person and He will hold you and not let go!!!! Lily:angel: :pray: :pray: :pray: I want a hug tooooooo!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.