Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
Greetings Ram

My real name isn't MorkandMindy, I am keeping private by using a pseudonym, which means a false name, but I think of it in the way an author chooses a pen name so he or she can live a normal life despite everyone on the planet knowing their pen name. I'm not that good at writing yet...

It is good you are here in the UK section, I also post in another sub forum full of Americans and if you were there I think your English would suffer greatly.

Just out of curiosity what is your PhD topic? Don't answer if you don't want to. I started researching sesquipedalophobia but gave up because I don't like long words.

Good to see you here,

cheers, MorkandMindy

Upvote 0

ramdas goochta

nomaashkaar!
Feb 13, 2013
✟15,121.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Just out of curiosity what is your PhD topic? Don't answer if you don't want to. I started researching sesquipedalophobia but gave up because I don't like long words.

Good to see you here,

cheers, MorkandMindy

I study the geology of the rivers 'fluvial geomorphology' in specifics sediment transport in the lower course and the silting of the harbour.

Good to be meeting you!

Upvote 0

MorkandMindy

Andrew Yang's Forward Party
Site Supporter
Dec 16, 2006
New Mexico
✟242,987.00
Country
United States
Faith
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I study the geology of the rivers 'fluvial geomorphology' in specifics sediment transport in the lower course and the silting of the harbour.

Good to be meeting you!

Wow that's good, you can give ideas to slow or stop the silting up of harbours, and maybe help Venice get more silted up

In ancient times most of the wisdom of the Western World came from India, I'm glad to see they haven't given it all away!

cheers, Morklet

Upvote 0

Oafman

Try telling that to these bog brained murphys
Dec 19, 2012
Malice
✟28,559.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Labour
Good for you! And that's from a fellow physical geography graduate.

I hope you enjoy your time in Britain.

Upvote 0
Jul 23, 2011
✟11,231.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Please let my be introducing myself.

I am Ramdas Goochta. Borthplace Calcutta India. Now studying PHD University of Nottingham.

Please being allowing me to post here. I am liking the UK and wishing to improve my English.

Ram

:)

Greetings, I had the joy of being in your city for 2 weeks in November 2009. I met very many good Indian people during that time. Although the last few days were not so good because I became very sick. But I still have many photographs that I took and occasionally look at.

Whilst in Kolkata we stayed in a guest house very near Mother Teresa's place of ministry.

God bless you during your time here in the UK.

John 8: 12 :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums