Bonham
✟7,825.00
Country
United States
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Back in the 70's I was playing drums in a Connecticut band, we named Legend. It was a power trio playing a mixed genre of music. We recorded one album, From the Fjords, which was released in 1979. I became a Christian in March of that year, left the band and went on with life in various ministries. Come to find out in 2006, the album became internationally known and was a collector's item in genres of Rock and Metal. I was shocked, to say the least. After receiving many requests from record companies to offer an 'official' reissue of the recording (against all the bootlegs in print) I ended up working with a company from Greece, Sonic Age Records, and they did an excellent job, in 2019.

I had already rewritten all the lyrics to reflect a Christian message and had ideas for a rerecording project but, the necessary elements were not in place for me at the time. Today, I am in a better position to do so. The record company is excited for such a new revisiting of the material. The guitarist passed away in the 80's. The bassist is not interested.

I am open to finding websites or ways to search for new musicians to record the new project. My wife and I live in rural Texas and aside from personal recording projects, access to musicians of the caliber of the original guitarist and bassist, that are committed believers, is a rarity at best.

If anyone knows of any avenues to pursue to find such musicians, I'd appreciate being directed.

Thank you - Ray