"Leader of the Free World"

cavymom

Jan 25, 2005
✟16,675.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
George Bush is very dis-liked in Canada, most Canadians think he's redundant and told him as much when he finally got around to visiting Canada.

Bush is not leader of the free world, he's barely holding it together in his own country.

People would rather call him "leader of the free world" because it sounds better than "leader of the Big Satan"

Hey, I don't make this stuff up, I just hear it on news casts around the world.

Upvote 0

Machjo

Veteran
Oct 29, 2004
✟2,681.00
Faith
Other Religion
JPPT1974 said:
Yes it is time to let it go
If you are against the USA, then shame on you!

I'm not against the US; I just disagree with its government. but when you only give me the options of either being totally for or totally against minus the option of disagreeing without opposing, you put me into a difficult situation. You should learn from Bush, here. He said to the world "You're either with us or you're against us". Now had he allowed for a middle option of disagreement among friends, many Europeans would have chosen that option. but since he only allowed for total submission to US authority or scram, most europeans, including France, Germany, russia, and everntually Spain, scrammed!

So likewise when you only geve me the two option of either bending over for the US or turning against it, then what option do you think I'll choose. you could learn from bush's mistake here and allow for middle options if you don't want to turn the whole world against your nation. Outside the US, people can still choose middle options without having to turn so black or white.

Reactions: David Brider
Upvote 0