CruciFixed

Nov 17, 2008
Akron, Ohio
✟6,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Actually I think 4 year old girls have better taste. It must be a legally blind transexual or something that picks those outfits.

I think the lyrics are horrible and the video is overly sexual but fits right in with what the world likes to see.

Oh and I don't know if it was meant to be like a visual "hint" but when they show the um sphinx......that seems totally sexual to me. Maybe I am a pervert.

Upvote 0

Cain Spencer

God save us all.
Mar 15, 2010
London
✟17,543.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Single
Actually I think 4 year old girls have better taste. It must be a legally blind transexual or something that picks those outfits.

I think the lyrics are horrible and the video is overly sexual but fits right in with what the world likes to see.

Oh and I don't know if it was meant to be like a visual "hint" but when they show the um sphinx......that seems totally sexual to me. Maybe I am a pervert.

You are right about the sphinx as you call it. The cat Lady Ga Ga dresses up as is infact an imitaion of many manga and anime (Japanese) inappropriate contentographic characters. There is a specific name for it but I can't remember it now, basically a women will dress as anything that the man finds errotic... you know how the rest goes and yeah, it definately delivers for what this world demands.

Upvote 0

CruciFixed

Nov 17, 2008
Akron, Ohio
✟6,816.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Terrible. Not even catchy, it's just annoying. Not to mention all of the subliminal messages in just about all of her videos is a big turn off.
subliminal messages...thats what i was thinking. the sphinx is a subliminal message...or i assume at least.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ADBatSaul

Psalms Vs. 5 Chapter 129 תְּהִלִּים
Oct 14, 2010
Arizona
✟7,715.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Lady GAG OFF. What an abominable person. She is a Catholic, and she mocks the Catholics and makes me SICK!

I love Catholic people so much. If I had not had my best friend who was a devout Catholic, I would have never found out about Jesus.

TERRIBLE GAG OFF!!! EVIL!!!!!!

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ADBatSaul

Psalms Vs. 5 Chapter 129 תְּהִלִּים
Oct 14, 2010
Arizona
✟7,715.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
lol I love her.

But her videos are completely inappropriate and ought not be posted here for their sexual content.

Aww...Gwen...You can like her moo-sic. Everyone has different opinions.
I agree, her vids are just plain gag me. ;)

Upvote 0