Knights of the Old Republic

InnerPhyre

Nov 13, 2003
✟71,967.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I can honestly say that KOTOR is one of the best games I've ever played bar none. I have it for Xbox tho. The story line is just unbelievable.....the characters are voiced by real actors, and you actually care what happens to them. ::uses jedi mind trick:: you want to buy it.......now.......:p

Upvote 0

InnerPhyre

Nov 13, 2003
✟71,967.00
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I played both. In the end I preferred Light, just because for some strange reason I tend to favor good over evil^_^ Some of the things you can do on the dark side are just cruel....to the point where I actually felt BAD for doing them......even though its just a game. I had to sit there and laugh about it. I will tell you that the game has one of the BEST plot twist of any game.....or even movie I've ever seen. You'll have to pick your jaw up off the ground.

Upvote 0
F

FisherLOTR

I was hooked on this game for a month and a half. I beat it in about 29 hours. If anyone has any question about it, i can help. I highly recommend this game. It is so involving and open to almost whatever you what to do in it. It took me 29 hours and you can play it twice and play almost a completely different story. Are you Jedi or Sith? You will know by the end of the game. I've started my second time through, and it is just as addictive. Please email me and we can talk. My email address is MiyamotoGCN@aol.com

God Bless you and America :wave:

Upvote 0