Somewhere
✟66,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
So this is more to satisfy my curiosities. I was with my cat the other day and I was tugging on her ear with my teeth when it made me wonder...what are some habit's we have with our pets. This is more for cat owners but others can jump in if you want. so, a few things I do to start off...

fake grooming-basically, I use my chin to pretend like I'm grooming her. It's funny when I get my beard wet because she purrs then, it must feel more real or something to her.

nibble- I like to tug on her ear with my teeth and nibble on her.

kitty massage-so I do this thing where I massage her neck and shoulders and under her arms. She likes this and usually purrs and closes her eyes. I also massage her hands like in between her claws and she closes her eyes on that one too.

These are just a few things...anyone else do stuff like this or is it just me?

Swords&Sunflowers

May 10, 2018
✟176,014.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Private
So this is more to satisfy my curiosities. I was with my cat the other day and I was tugging on her ear with my teeth when it made me wonder...what are some habit's we have with our pets. This is more for cat owners but others can jump in if you want. so, a few things I do to start off...

fake grooming-basically, I use my chin to pretend like I'm grooming her. It's funny when I get my beard wet because she purrs then, it must feel more real or something to her.

kitty massage-so I do this thing where I massage her neck and shoulders and under her arms. She likes this and usually purrs and closes her eyes. I also massage her hands like in between her claws and she closes her eyes on that one too.

These are just a few things...anyone else do stuff like this or is it just me?

I wish I had a cat :(

Upvote 0
May 31, 2013
Northeast
✟25,273.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
So this is more to satisfy my curiosities. I was with my cat the other day and I was tugging on her ear with my teeth

[...]

I use my chin to pretend like I'm grooming her. It's funny when I get my beard wet because she purrs then, it must feel more real or something to her.

[...]

Hey pal, take my advice and make sure the shades are drawn before you do that stuff. Smartphones are everywhere. You may find yourself an unwitting youtube celebrity with a couple hundred million views and have some 'splaining to do to your buddies.

Upvote 0

Senkaku

Shatter the Illusion
Aug 18, 2016
Somewhere
✟66,420.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
Hey pal, take my advice and make sure the shades are drawn before you do that stuff. Smartphones are everywhere. You may find yourself an unwitting youtube celebrity with a couple hundred million views and have some 'splaining to do to your buddies.
pfft, haha, no shame here, I do it in front of my friends too sometimes. I don't really see a difference in what some others might do with their pets. The only difference being that because it's vocalized, some might find it different or odd. but hey, I am not responsible for the way people perceive things, not really something I can control.

Judging from your response, do you consider it a negative thing when someone has a deep connection with their pets?

Upvote 0