Keep Your Spirit Healthy

P

phaneroo

[Proverbs 18:14]; The spirit of a man will sustain his infirmity; but a wounded spirit who can bear?

You derive your deliverance from inside your spirit. No one is going to bail you out; not your friends, not even your relatives. It is the spirit to deliver you and not the doctor; the spirit and not your cousin in America; the spirit and not that pain killer. It is all about the spirit in you.

The message version renders it thus; a healthy spirit, conquers adversity, but what can you do when the Spirit is crushed? Just keep your spirit healthy. Do not waste time praying away disease or circumstances. Just keep the spirit healthy.

But what happens when your spirit gets crushed? Sickness comes to you, you are fired from your job, you lose your car, you lose your children, you lose your family and everything gets lost. However, a healthy spirit conquers adversity. All you have to do is to keep your spirit healthy. Just keep it healthy.

Wake up in the morning and listen to the word. This word is able to build you up. The moment you listen to what can build you and you pray in the Holy Ghost, it will not matter how bad the headache or what the doctor told you.

The moment you spoke the word, you received authority by the audacity of what you said. Speak to yourself, ‘I cannot die, I will not die.’ That is conquering.

No matter what is next to you or what you are feeling, just say, ‘I cannot be sick, greater is he that is in me’; that the communication of your faith may be made effectual by the acknowledgement of every good thing that is in you in Christ Jesus. Say, ‘I am healthy, I am beautiful, I am rich, everything I touch shall be blessed, I carry Zoë'.

You may not feel like it but it does not matter. It is spiritual. I may be angry, I may not feel like smiling but I still say, ‘I am happy, I am happy, the joy of the Lord is my strength, it is joy unspeakable full of glory’, then, I burst out laughing.

I continue to say to myself; ‘he has good plans to make me prosper, to give me that expected end, I expect, great things, I expect big things, I expect health, I am blessed going in, I am blessed going out, None among you shall say I am barren, I cannot be barren, for this reason he became poor that I may be rich, I am rich. I cannot be broke.’ That is spiritual warfare.

Just keep your spirit healthy.

Scripture Reference:

Philemon 1:6, Nehemiah 8:10, 2 Peter 1:8, Jeremiah 29:11.

Scottmcc1

Whose Report Will You Believe? Isaiah 53:1
Jan 17, 2011
Kansas City MO
Visit site
✟10,105.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
I believe therefore I spoke. 2 Corinthians 4:13. But to turn it around and speak therefore I believe is not always true.

So to solve this we need to spend time with God in devotions. Then when we hear God we can truly speak from belief!

Upvote 0
P

phaneroo

Romans 10:17, faith comes by hearing and hearing by the word of God.
You will notice that there instances when you dont have the garts to believe, but when you speak the word of God you are edified. Especially in trying moments, you may feel like God has forsaken you yet He promised He will never live nor forsake you. At such times, you have to speak the word to your spirit that it may believe and thus be saved. Yes we believe and then confess but there times when the ingrafted word is to be reminded to your spirit. Thanks brother for the post.

Upvote 0