Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

VTS 01 22

#158) Kat Kerr - The Lightning Power of God

“You’re also going to get the lightning power of God empowered into you. What’s that? That’s God’s personal weapon, and His Son had it. John G. Lake operated in it. What does it do? He didn’t take a half hour to pray for people. We’re are in an accelerated season. What does that mean? That means your prayers are going to be answered quicker. That means your blessings are going to come quicker. That means He’s going to move quicker than He ever has before. That also means that consequences will happen quicker. It’s going to be both ways. Whichever you want, blessing or consequences. He doesn’t’ have time to fool around any more. He’s going to let you know right away if you don’t obey. That’s a good thing, because He doesn’t want you sitting in a ditch watching this whole thing happen. So everything’s accelerated. We’ll even be using new terminology when we talk about thing’s God is doing. We’re going to sue things like The lightning power of God; rainbow bridges; roads of light; immortal, that’s what we’ll become one day. The glory realm and all kinds of things before, the river. Your terminology will begin to match what Heaven is saying. They’re talking about that, the Heaven Invasion has already started. We’re already in that new time on earth. Amen.”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Heaven 1 4_23_11 AM Oasis Church

Kat Kerr - Many Will be Translated in the Spirit

Question - Several people have told me we’ll be translated, and they’ll be in China preaching. Is that going to happen more and more?

“That is actually going to happen a lot. Actually, He said, He showed me, “I will catch up My people, put them in a country, they’ll already be a platform there or the place I need them to be. They will speak the language that they went to go without ever having spoken it before. They will teach or preach perfectly. Deliver My message perfectly in that language, and when they’re done, I will catch them up and bring them back.”

“…Even this, take people into prisons, take the hand of the prison and they’re both taken out, in the last days. He’s going to rescue some people that He doesn’t want to die. He has actually appointed people. They are being raised up for that…that’s what the call on their life is. He’s going to use them in the supernatural. And the scripture “in the last days knowledge will increase and men will go to and fro on the earth”, that’s mans way of saying it. This is God’s. In the last days, revelation knowledge will increase, and men will go to and fro on the earth through the Spirit realm. That’s what that scripture means.”

“I have been in a grocery store, and reach to take something off of the shelf, and He takes me. From the time I touched it, you could count to three, then, that’s not long, if you think about it. Reach… one, two, three, and then you put it back. Nobody in the store knew I went. And I was taken to Heaven and shown things. Because I’m taken by my spirit.”

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Hope Center The Church Presents Kat Kerr

#164) Kat Kerr - Both Sides - Carrying The Glory & Living in Holiness Part 1

“Because we’re entering into a holy season that’s going to be fun, amazing, exciting and powerful. But this is a holy time of God on this earth. And He said: “I won’t allow people to stand in my pulpit, and say ‘It’s my house‘, and they’re hiding and lying, and cheating and stealing. And they think they can lead a congregation. ‘I won’t let them have it. I’ll take it away from them.’ He said some of them will die. People won’t be sinning in the house of God anymore for a while, not the leaders anyway. And I tell people, don’t let someone in your pulpit just because they’re gifted. The Word does not say know them by their gifts, it says, just know them by their fruit. Well if it’s rotten, get a clue! You don’t want them giving that rotten fruit to your people. And the number one thing is righteousness. Are they living a righteous life? Are they living a holy life? If you’re a leader, you’ve got double. You’ve got double responsibility, double the accountability for your life, because you’re leading them. In the days ahead, in the months ahead, I did some of them drop dead in the pulpit. And the glory was so heavy in the place, people had to crawl along the aisle to drag them off the platform. In the days and years ahead, no one is going to hide from that light of God. They will not be able to hide, amen? You need to see both sides, the responsibility of carrying it, the joy, and wonder, and honor, and privilege, but you need to see the responsibility side too. You don’t want to get sucked into the enemy.”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

#165) Kat Kerr - Both Sides - Carrying The Glory & Living in Holiness Part 2

“So we are in a different time right now. You’re breathing a different atmosphere. You’re breathing different air that was not here before. You know the enemy, he says he’s the prince and power of the air… That means that everything he does, he does through the atmosphere. He like to travel on sound frequencies, any kind of words we speak. When you speak wrong words, you give him power to come into your atmosphere to control it. You need to see it that way… If you shred people with your mouth? You just gave the enemy your atmosphere. You gave him power to come, because you know, he’ll use your words too. You created an atmosphere for Hell to come and live in. When need to clean that out don’t we? God said, “In the years coming on the earth right now, I’m going to create ‘no fly zones‘. Do you know what a no fly zone is? You go to a foreign country and you fly over their atmosphere without permission, you’re going to get shot down. But God, because of the word’s of His people’s mouth, and they’re speaking correctly, will create no fly zones against the enemy, no power to be There, and if he tries to go in there, the angels are going to shoot him down! They will not have access to you in the year’s ahead. There’s nothing of him in you. You’re living right. You’re speaking words of life out into the atmosphere. He has no right to come in. He said “I will make no fly zones, and the enemy won’t be able to penetrate it. This is why it’s important for you to know about this stuff. You need to know. God wants you to know. Truth makes you free. You’ll know the truth and the truth will make you free. It doesn’t say “set you free”, it says “make you free”, because you’ll know how to live the truth.”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
Bethel Valparaiso 10-21-11

#166) Kat Kerr - Establish the Kingdom in Every Area of Society

“There will come a time on the earth, when God will have such divine protection over His people, see in the past you know they gave their lives, and in the future sometime that’s going to happen again, but for the season that we’re in right now on this earth, there will be a supernatural divine protection put over God’s people, especially those who want to go forward with Him and take the kingdom, I’m telling you, and actually establish the kingdom everywhere in every area of society. It isn’t just for the church, I want you to know. The church is a part of it. And I don’t know why people go, I understand, that’s what they know. And they know yeah, we’re supposed to save the world. We‘re supposed to actually take dominion in the world in every area. In the business, in the medical, in the political arena, in the entertainment arena. It doesn’t matter. We’re supposed to be the ones who are ruling in those areas and in those arenas.

And it’s really our fault that the world’s in the shape it’s in. A lot of people say: “Why is evil so bad?” Well, it’s the believer’s fault. They haven’t been standing up and taking authority and pushing back darkness. But just wait, you’re going to see it happen, you’ll start to see it happen. Your assignment as a supernatural child of God is to take dominion over this very earth itself. I’m talking about the weather, the way the plants grow, even the way the animals and stuff respond to us in this world that was given to Adam. And you know, he gave it away, but we got it all back. And Christ didn’t let anything move Him. He moved things. And we’re entering into a time on this earth where we will move things for God, and move things out, and move things in and establish them on the earth. And literally, before this whole thing is over, we will be operating, we’ll be some of the greatest CEOs on this earth, will be the believers, walking in the supernatural, handling God’s finances, lifting oppression from around this world. Setting the Body of Christ free from debt, and establishing His authority on the earth through us.”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Jubilee Church Audio Pod cast - Revealing Heaven

#209) Kat Kerr - Overcoming Evil with Good

“You can tell is somebody spends a lot of time with Him because they’re filled with joy. It doesn’t matter what’s going on around them. It doesn’t matter what their situation is, it really doesn’t. I have learned to see beyond this natural realm. And you know the Word says to “call those things that be not as though they were”, right? That’s what we need to start doing in this world.. He wants us to do that. He wants us to declare His kingdom come, His will be done. Isn’t it time His will be done on the earth? And not mans? Aren’t you tired of what man wants? We need to have what He wants, and it’s clear what He wants. He wants Heaven to come to this earth. Because if His kingdom is being established, it’s certainly not going to leave Heaven out. I tell people if you even had one little glimpse of what’s up there, you’d be so excited to be alive on this planet and know what’s up there. Because you’d live your life completely different. Because you know who He is. You have stepped into the glory, into the power, into the awe of God and stood before His throne. There’s not one thing any man on this earth could say or do that could take that hope away from you. It makes you bold, and you’re not afraid of anything. You realize and understand, when you have seen Him, how much authority we have through the Blood of Jesus Christ.

And, if you get to see Jesus and the Father in Heaven, you’re undone for the rest of your life! If that only happened to you one time, I tell you what, you’d lever let the devil steal anything from you again. You’d never get offended again at anybody. You’d stop wrestling and warring against the flesh, which doesn’t do any good at all. I know why He says you wrestle not against flesh and blood. It isn’t going to help anything. You know what it does do? It makes the devil really happy. If you want to give the devil a really good day, get mad at somebody. Then stay made the next day, he gets even happier. But, if you want to give him a really, really, bad day, the next time someone is nasty and ugly to you, you look at them and tell them “I love you through the Blood of Jesus Christ. You are so important to Him. He has great plans for you.” Act like they haven’t said anything. You know what? The devil is going to go insane And that person is going to be totally knocked away, because they had no clue that you were going to give them love in return. And that is actually God’s plan. He doesn’t want you to get “Hmmph!” You know, just walk away. No, look right at them and say “You are wonderfully and perfectly made. And there is greatness on the inside of you because you’re made in His image and oh, He’s got such amazing plans for you. I can’t wait to see what He’s going to do with you.” Now what do you think’s going to happen to that anger that they were just carrying. And no demon is going to want to stick around. Because they don’t want to see you loving on anybody, much less the one who’s cursing you. You don’t realize what happens in the spirit realm when you do something like that. Number one, your angel begins to dance all over the place. They will dance up and down and jump up, up and down, because you’re actually acting like the Word of God is true, and there is a God in Heaven that can see what you’re doing. Then all of Heaven gets excited. “Look there’s someone who’s actually acting like the Word means what it says. Bless those who curse you. Pray for those who despitefully use you.” There is such tremendous reward when you do that. But in the spirit realm you are releasing power on behalf of that person to know the Lord. If you’re willing to act like that, the Holy Spirit will “sick that person”. You love them and let God get them, amen? I’m telling you what, He will pursue them. It doesn’t matter if you’re here or not. I’m sorry that doesn’t matter. You know Jesus loved you before you were anything, right? That’s almost one of my favorite things to do right now. And I’m a big target…"

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith
The Promise Podcast (1)

#211) Kat Kerr - Tribulation, the "Bump in the Road"

“Evil has been ruling this planet for thousands of years, and God, on purpose, I tell people, in the face of darkness, because of the great darkness, He intends to be greater than the great darkness. If you ever think, that it’s going to be greater than the glory and the power, and the blood of Jesus Christ. You don’t know who They are. There will be a point on this earth, where the enemy will rule part of it for a while in the “bump in the road”, that’s what God called the tribulation. That’s what He thinks about it. The bump in the road of eternity. It’s probably one of the shortest seasons on this earth ever, God says He intends for some time to pour out His glory, and let us sons and daughters manifest His power, His passion, and His presence on this earth until the entire earth knows He’s real…

He has not even begun to do what He wants to do in you and in this world…

God is teaching His people to declare and decree, and let me tell you, when you hear a word that you know is God, and this is what God said. We need to stand up and declare it into the atmosphere.

So say: Father! I’m made in your image. There is no fear in your image. I ill not permit fear to be in me. So fear, we evict you in Jesus’ name! Get out of here. You will not control me or affect my life. You come near me, you’re going to be kicked out. Amen!

Last edited:
Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

The Promise Pod cast (1)

#214) Kat Kerr - No Fellowship with Darkness

“We are now going to be held accountable for a lot of things we got away with in the past. It’s not going to work anymore. People who are trying to fake it, aren’t going to be able to fake it anymore. People who were hiding in that gray area, won’t be able to hide. There will be a line drawn, and their only be light and darkness in the earth… People are gong to know absolutely where you stand. They’ll be no way you can hide your Christianity, if you’re around sinners, and you want to be with your sinner friends. You don’t quite want to do what they’re doing, but you don’t quite want them to know who you are. That is not going to work. You’ll either get sucked into the darkness, or you’re have to find new friends. It’s all right to be friendly to the sinners, but you cannot become their best friend. Because you‘re having fellowship with darkness, and the Word says “Have no fellowship with darkness“. It isn‘t that God doesn‘t love them. But your friends lots of time determine your destiny, and how far you go in God. These days coming on the earth… Yes their will be great darkness, even in the beginning of the last days, their will be. The further on we go, the darker the darkness will get. To the point where they go build cities for people go to live in and sin, and you only live there if you want to sin. I say that Las Vegas is nothing compared to what is coming on the earth. And that’s why God is sending this message everywhere. You need to clean up your act. You need to stop looking like the world. It doesn’t mean you can’t be radical… God is sending down His own fashion line down from Heaven. And that world is going to look pretty pathetic compared to what we will have. God is actually going to put His designs on us. The world is going to want to have it. Let ’em come and get it. They’ll be wearing the anointing. I mean God is really going to do things in a new way. It is not going to be the “same ol’” “same ol’, “same ol’ that it was in the past… God is going to put His spotlight on His kids. If you think He’s not, where you think’s going to happened when we start raising people from the dead that were cremated?…”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

Heaven 2 4_23_11 pm Oasis Church

#216) Kat Kerr - Make a Choice Regarding Letting the Enemy Into Your Life Part 1

“These are things Gods said: “I’m giving you a platform, when you start sharing about Heaven. You’re going to show them what happens when they do things in your life. I need to let them know how the enemy operates so they know they get to make a choice.” In this day and age, He’s going to share with you how the enemy gets in your life, and you don’t even realize it. Whatever you enter into, that means when you go to watch things, or listen to things, you open doors., either to Heaven or Hell. They’re around you all of the time, and you whatever you enter into… because you choose. A lot of people think because the world says it’s ok to do things, they think it’s ok to do them. But they don’t do some of those things in Heaven. If you’ve ever prayed: God, your will be done on earth as it is in Heaven”. How people have prayed that? That means you want things done down here the way they do them in Heaven. Is that right? In other words, what you allow in Heaven, you want allowed on earth. If they live in Heaven, we want to be that way. There is no witchcraft in Heaven. there are no vampires in Heaven. There is no sin in Heaven. No inappropriate contentography in Heaven. There is none of that in Heaven. Yet the world says, if you’re a certain age, you can go watch it all you want to. The Word says, you will not even talk about the evil things in darkness. Don’t even talk about them. That doesn’t mean you can go and watch them. You are not going to learn anything from that. You open yourself up to the enemy. I’m not talking about being possessed by him, I’m talking about him interfering in your life.”

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

#217) Kat Kerr - Make a Choice Regarding Letting the Enemy Into Your Life Part 2

“That doesn’t mean you can’t have fun. This is the other side that people need to tell you, you can have fun. You just make the right choices. But there’s been such a spirit of witchcraft released on this earth, and people got bored with it, so now a spirit of death is being released. Vampirism represents death. A spirit of death comes with that. They loose a seducing spirit with that, so people will be captivated by those stories and stuff. Honestly, it’s the enemy just trying to get a hold of you. God wants you to know, because in the last days, when there’s copycat signs and wonders done, they’re seeding you for that now, because they’ll be saying: “There’s good witchcraft and bad witchcraft” That’s what those movies say, is that right? There is only witchcraft and it’s not good. But when you go and watch that stuff, seeds get planted in you. Your spirit picks up stuff when you go to see that stuff. He’s planting seeds so that when the day comes, not everybody but some people will be actually portraying in these last days, that the devil is really not bad. You know there’s good witchcraft. He will actually have his people healing people, teaching you how to levitate, doing all of these fantastic things, and people will run after it. Because they’ve seen all of these movies. Good witchcraft/bad witchcraft. “We’re the good witches!” “We do the good stuff!” Their is no good witchcraft.”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

#218) Kat Kerr - Make a Choice Regarding Letting the Enemy Into Your Life Part 3

“It is bad. If you’ve got it, throw it out! If people are watching it, and you don’t have the authority to get rid of it, then go lay hands on it, and nullify the power of the enemy to use it. You’re going to learn how to do that by the end of tonight. You are going to learn how to release the anointing that actually will affect the power of the enemy in your life, in places that you drive by, places that you go, you have power over all the power of the enemy. The anointing is what came out of Christ when He stood up in Hell on that third day, He stood up and let the glory of God leave Him. The anointing is what marred and scarred the principalities and powers in Hell. They’ll never forget that day. They don’t want you to know that you have the same thing on the inside of you, because then it will be Christ duplicated by the millions. When that starts getting released in the earth. it is going to do something. It is going to be part of Joel 2. So we are going to be doing some things that have never gotten done before.”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

#219) Kat Kerr - Homosexuality Part 1

“It’s a lie of the enemy also, like everything else. He takes what he knows is true that God did and he twists it and perverts it, and tries to make it look normal. There are no alternative lifestyles. There’s one lifestyle. You style your life after that. If they don’t have it. You don’t want it. Every time God is going to do something new on the earth, the enemy comes up with some new thing. I know it’s everywhere now, but guess what? Twenty years ago, it wasn’t. Now it’s out there. The enemy prepared people. He seeded people. Convinced them that that’s what they were. He made it like it was true… God made you this way. God made you that way or you wouldn’t be that way. It’s all a lie. One of the reasons he does it is of course he likes for people to sin. It was a trap to keep them in bondage. God wants them free. He loves them. He wants them to know the truth. But the other reason the enemy does it, is because he knows no kids are coming out of that relationship. No babies are being born. That’s why he introduced abortion years ago, when the whole wave of that started. When a move of God started, he introduced that, and now it’s everywhere. It’s even legal. Isn’t that awful? Even now, this is being legalized. That’s the enemy’s plan from the very beginning. I will introduce things in the earth that will stop babies from coming to the earth, especially during key times for God. This is one of those key times, and that’ why he introduced it when he did… He does not want anyone being born during this great time of God coming on the earth, because he’s terrified they might find out who they are. So he’s trying to stop them from coming…. The reality is this: God wants them free. They’re certainly not made in the image of God. They’re made in one of the images of Satan he perverts that, he promotes that. It belongs to him. I’m so glad that I put that in my book that it was wrong. I’ve had homosexuals call me from everywhere, repenting. Asking me how to get saved, because they really were told it was ok, and they really thought they were going to Heaven, until they found out that wasn’t God…”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

#220) Kat Kerr - Homosexuality Part 2

“I showed them God made Adam and Eve, He didn’t make Adam and Steve. He made you the way you are. If you have an issue about it, go see what you look like. That’s what you are. You’re a man or a woman, and you’re not anything else in between. He didn’t make it any other way. That’s the way He made it. So as I’m sharing this with them, they begin to cry and weep. They get saved. And they keep telling me, but I know I was made that way, from the time I was little, that was me. I’ve been told. No, I’m different. And I know God made me that way. How did I get that way? Then I tell them. The devil. He picked you from the time you were born. He knew you had an anointing on your life. This is true. A lot of them have a very heavy anointing and a call on their life, just like all of the prisoners do in the prison. Yet we look at them in a different way. That’s not the way God sees them.

He knew who they were when He sent them. It was not His intention for Him to become that way. That was the enemy’s plans. So begin to show them. This is how he did it. From the time you were a very little child, the first thing he put in your ears to say to you is “You’re different!” You’re different. You’re not the same as other people. Then he finds people, like at their school, or even the daycare teachers… You’re different. Your kids are different from other people’s kids. Every time that is said, it goes down in their spirit. It drops down in there, and it gets repeated again and again and again. Then he introduces them to other people who are like that. And they convince them even more. No you were made different. It’s ok. Those feelings you begin to have. You know you were made that way. That’s how you were supposed to be. And they will convince them that they are different. Then it’s gotten in their mind, and in their heart, that they were made that way, and that’s who they were supposed to be, and then they start practicing that lifestyle. The minute they start practicing that, an unclean spirit moves in. The unclean spirit is the one that is in charge of all sexual sins. All of them. It doesn’t matter which one it is. It’s them.”

Upvote 0

Alive_Again

Resident Alien
Sep 16, 2010
✟12,991.00
Faith
Word of Faith

#221) Kat Kerr - Homosexuality Part 3

“The unclean spirit is one of the most foul spirits the enemy uses. And it invades. It doesn’t care how it gets to you in one of those areas. It wants to get you. If people who are in Las Vegas could see what is walking next to them down the strip, I saw them. I was there recently and I ministered there, released the fire of God all up and down that strip. I sure did. Walked through casinos and laid hands on everything. Jenn and I did. We released the anointing through our feet. Into the backs of the chairs where the gaming tables where. You wait and see, those places are going to come to nothing. there are these people who are dressed in black, and they have three white “X”s on their shirt, and I know what they’re doing. They give you little packets when you walk by. Let me tell you, every time somebody took a packet, an unclean spirit went with them. Because they received it… I’ll tell you what it is, it’s inappropriate content. And some people will take it. When they take it, an unclean spirit went with the packet, and they took it home with them. That’s how it operates. And the same thing happens, from the time these people are children, and they’re told they’re different. They’re strange. They’re not normal. Those are words you shouldn’t say to your kids, unless you want to say: “You’re not normal. You’re made mightily by God to be different from the world for Him”. So these little kids begin to receive that as the truth. And then they’re introduced to that and the enemy’s got them. Unless they have a divine encounter and someone shows them the truth, they live their life thinking that they’re ok. Because now, even the world is saying it’s ok. Now it’s even being legalized as ok… Some people think that it’s ok if you obey the laws of the land. Some people think if you turn 18, it’s ok to watch anything you want to because the law of the land says so. That’s unless it goes against what God’s things are, right?

We need to live our life by Heaven’s guidelines, not the world’s. And the body needs to take a serious, honest look at themselves and see who are they living more like? Because some of the world can’t tell the difference between us and them. How are they even going to know there’s a difference if they don’t see it in us…”

Upvote 0