Visit site
✟21,844.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Republican
There's a topic in the Announcements forum about it. And most of the staff will tell you its a pretty sore topic still. From what I understand, some teens attacked some of the staff personally, even going so far as to hack into two staffers' computers. So, the teen section was basically taken offline for a few weeks while things were discussed. Now everyone's just doing their best to get things back up and running smoothly. :) Sorry if I can't provide more information, but that's pretty much as far as I know.

Upvote 0

icarusforde

I'm really good at breaking things.
Site Supporter
Oct 28, 2008
New Zealand
✟173,523.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Upper Staff wanted to change CF without consulting the Teens. Narrowing the age group....then the teens fought back.

Long story short.
Incorrect.

Changes were being discussed, what exactly was being changed was not definite untill we had our hand forced by someone leaking.

Upvote 0

Zoness

667, neighbor of the beast
Site Supporter
Jul 21, 2008
Illinois
✟468,399.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pagan
Marital Status
Married
No comment.

Point is, the teens who were originally here have moved on. I still post in the forum but I don't see much of a point in posting here. Regardless of who's fault it was...the group left, there will be new people I'm sure.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
S

solarwave

What big deal is a forum "leak"? lol its not like database passwords got out or anything that would be total chaos. This place is sooooo boring now =/

Apparently staff were talking about changes for the teen section. Unfinished discussions were leaked and this angered some teens. Personally I dont think it matters that info was leaked, the main problem was that some on both sides took actions afterwards too far.

Upvote 0

snoopy500

Revelation 21:6- I am Alpha and Omega
May 14, 2015
Toronto
✟79,492.00
Country
Canada
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Politics
CA-NDP
What big deal is a forum "leak"? lol its not like database passwords got out or anything that would be total chaos. This place is sooooo boring now =/

people hacked into a couple of the admin's cpu's and took private info.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.