Trg2folG

Dec 27, 2009
Jacksonville Florida
✟7,643.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello brothers and sisters. I just wanted to introduce myself. Im a 49 year old divorced male with some health issues. So really just looking for people to talk to. Hope everyone has a vary happy new year. I have no idea if Im even doing this right so gonna make this one short. If anyone can see this and would like to just talk I would sure welcome that. Later

Reactions: Obzocky

Trg2folG

Dec 27, 2009
Jacksonville Florida
✟7,643.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Thank you Shaina. I.ve had this computer only bout a month now and you are the first person to even say hello to me. It's great to know that theres still a few people that have enough love left in there heart to take a few minutes out of there life to say hello to a stranger. It is because of these few that the world is still spinning. :) Cant find the smiley thing in here so have to do it the old way. Sorry sometimes I just get to rambling just a bit. haha Well you have a great day. And a Happy New Year :)

Upvote 0

Trg2folG

Dec 27, 2009
Jacksonville Florida
✟7,643.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Hello daywalker. Well thank ya neighbor I appreatcate that. Im kindof having some issues with this place though. I have been trying to write Shiana back just to thank her for welcoming me also but cant seem to get it to go though. have no idea if this ones going to either actually. I REALLY am bran new ta all this stuff. Imean lika didnt exest before now haha :confused: Well aanyways you a great day and a vary happy New Year :wave:

Upvote 0

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Hi Trg,
There are a handful of things you will learn and then you will feel quite comfortable on this message board. As with all computer things there are always a few bums along the road and so there are always new problems that come up. But in all this type of place is pretty easy to figure out.

dayhiker

Upvote 0

dayhiker

Mature veteran
Sep 13, 2006
MA
✟220,077.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Others
Ya, there are a lot of sub forums on this web site.

You post in the area that seem to fit your topic. In this place the main point of interest is singles that are a little older. OK some are a LOT older ... LOL But an topic that is of interest to us we can chat about provided we respect each other.

As to who it goes to, each message is public and anyone who comes to this forum can read it.

dayhiker

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Trg2folG

Dec 27, 2009
Jacksonville Florida
✟7,643.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
Lol A lot older uhh thats funny. Yah I suppose that would be the case. But well i kindof new that part bout (single) ...all that but my problem is like...well on mine there is a post reply at bottom post reply on top and well anyways I guess I am doing it right because you are gettin g them. Thanks neighbor have a happy new years :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.