Just to Let You Know

J

Jesse2014

I made some statements that I want to correct. I said I was no longer a Christian. It was not meant to say I stopped putting my faith in Christ; it was out of anger towards other believers. I felt judged and rejected by some because of my homosexual desires. I even talked negatively about believers. Don't get me wrong, I know that there were some believers that were loving and they cared. But that seemed be drowned out by those that seemed hateful. But I AM A CHRISTIAN. Even if some people in the church can't accept me. I am a Christian who struggles with homosexual desires, and is trusting Christ for deliverance.

I was wrong in talking negative about the believers. You are God's chosen people. And I am suppose to make allowances for other people's faults. Just like I hope they can accept me no matter what my struggles are. Forgive me for saying horrible things about you.

And pray my hurt will go away, and for deliverance from gay desires.

dcalling

Jan 31, 2014
✟107,460.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Will pray for you Jesse. Don't know how to put this, it is the most important law to love God and love your neighbor as yourself. Even if we are judged, we have to try our best not to judge others (so hard....).

Matt 5:28 But I tell you that anyone who looks at a woman lustfully has already committed adultery with her in his heart (you don't have woman problem but we all know this applies to all). And most of us break the Sabbath as well. God put different burdens on us all, only salvation is through Jesus.

Sometimes I don't know what I am talking about, I will definitely pray for you.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums