• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Just Need A Hug

Status
Not open for further replies.

reverie_maiden

The Lord is my Shepherd
Apr 19, 2005
KY
✟17,097.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
im an idiot. i ruined things and let the only person thats ever really cared for me go. i hate myself for that now.
*hugs* Lord wrap Your arms around Penny_Lane this day. Help her to understand Your will. If this was meant to be so be it and be there to comfort her, but if they still have a chance bring them back together Lord. Let this be a test to see whether or not they truly love each other. Wipe their tears away and warm their hearts Lord. In Jesus name I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

ConcreteAngel

Oct 25, 2006
✟15,750.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
no need to be sorry... its ok... we are here for you to get through it all together...
*HUGE HUGS*
Keep your head up!
Thank you........i'm just soooo angry with myself and frustrated and i'm desperately trying to get my thesis proposal done cos it's due on saturday and i just keep having really bad anxiety and attacks and feel soooo bad.......but i guess we all do from time to time on this forum.

With Love
CA

btw....do you get your year 12 results soon...hope they're everything you're expecting!!

Upvote 0

beckybooiloveu

Senior Veteran
Jan 12, 2006
Sunshine Coast
✟10,224.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
just take it all one step at a time and when you start feeling anxious stop and do some breathing exercises to calm yourself down.

ummm... yes... yr 12 results come out on the internet on saturday and in the mail on monday... im really not looking forward to it... mainly because people are expecting me to do really well and i am going to disappoint them... because i did really badly in my last 2 terms because my mental condition deteriorated really badly during that time and so i had a really hard time studying and everything... so chances are i will be abit of a mess come saturday...

Upvote 0

reverie_maiden

The Lord is my Shepherd
Apr 19, 2005
KY
✟17,097.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
i need lots of hugs...i'm feeling so bad at the moment and just want to go to bed and stay there. i hate myself so much. i don't know what to do. my depression anxiety and just everything seems to be getting worse and worse. sorry.
*hugs* Lord lend a helping hand to ConcreteAngel. She is under a lot of stress right now and needs to get work done. Give her wisdom when she feels she has none. Give her the strength to carry on when she feels like she is ready to give up and just lay down. Lord, please soothe her and relieve her of her anxiety attacks. Show her that You love her and will always be there for her. Give her peace in her heart and joy in You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.

Upvote 0

ConcreteAngel

Oct 25, 2006
✟15,750.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
just take it all one step at a time and when you start feeling anxious stop and do some breathing exercises to calm yourself down.

ummm... yes... yr 12 results come out on the internet on saturday and in the mail on monday... im really not looking forward to it... mainly because people are expecting me to do really well and i am going to disappoint them... because i did really badly in my last 2 terms because my mental condition deteriorated really badly during that time and so i had a really hard time studying and everything... so chances are i will be abit of a mess come saturday...
Thanks bec!

And, ohhh i understand that year 12 results thing! I think i told you, but i had a complete breakdown in year 12 and couldn't do my exams....i thought that was the end of the world cos i needed to get 95 in the HSC (nsw) to get into the B Psych.....but I guess what i want to say, is that there's always more than way to do what you want to do...i'm in my fourth year of my b psych....you just have to find the right backdoors!...if you need any pointers in that area...PM me! And, as far as what others expect of you, just know that what you've achieved is what God wanted you to achieve...

Let me know how you go.

With Love
CA

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

ConcreteAngel

Oct 25, 2006
✟15,750.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
*hugs* Lord lend a helping hand to ConcreteAngel. She is under a lot of stress right now and needs to get work done. Give her wisdom when she feels she has none. Give her the strength to carry on when she feels like she is ready to give up and just lay down. Lord, please soothe her and relieve her of her anxiety attacks. Show her that You love her and will always be there for her. Give her peace in her heart and joy in You. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen.
Thank you very much....your prayers are greatly appreciate.

With Love
CA

Upvote 0

ConcreteAngel

Oct 25, 2006
✟15,750.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
thanks CA...
I'm not worried about not getting into my course... im pretty sure i will get the OP i need to get into it... its just i hate dissappointing people...
Hi Bec

I'm glad you're confident that you'll get into your course...that's great!!!....and yeah, i hate disappointing people too...but ultimately, if you get into the course you want, it doesn't really matter what you get...but i do know where you're coming from!

Thinking of you!
CA
To have an OP, you must be in QLD, right? Bet it's getting hot there!

Upvote 0

beckybooiloveu

Senior Veteran
Jan 12, 2006
Sunshine Coast
✟10,224.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Hi Bec

I'm glad you're confident that you'll get into your course...that's great!!!....and yeah, i hate disappointing people too...but ultimately, if you get into the course you want, it doesn't really matter what you get...but i do know where you're coming from!

Thinking of you!
CA
To have an OP, you must be in QLD, right? Bet it's getting hot there!
yep... im in QLD... sunshine coast... and yep today especially hot... lol... im tempted to go buy a $5 kiddies pool and fill it up in the back yard!

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.