Dallas/Ft Worth
✟8,203.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Hey...thats rough. I know what it's like. I have been there myself. Welcome to CF.

I hope you find what you are looking for...and I also encourage you to find someone you can talk to in person. Don't know your situation, but if you are in school, talk to a counselor. If not in school, find a trusted freind or relative, and if that is not an option, try asking the Boys and Girls Town if they know of anyone in your area to help. CF is great...but if you have real hurts in your life you need real people to come along side you in person and help. I am not discouraging you from being here...but I do want to encourage you that there are ways to find the support you need in person. Hope this helps.

Ok...now to lighten the mood. "My doctor recently told me that jogging could add years to my life. I think he was right. I feel ten years older already."

laters,
ced

Upvote 0
Jul 15, 2006
✟7,623.00
Faith
Christian
cedDallas said:
Hey...thats rough. I know what it's like. I have been there myself. Welcome to CF.

I hope you find what you are looking for...and I also encourage you to find someone you can talk to in person. Don't know your situation, but if you are in school, talk to a counselor. If not in school, find a trusted freind or relative, and if that is not an option, try asking the Boys and Girls Town if they know of anyone in your area to help. CF is great...but if you have real hurts in your life you need real people to come along side you in person and help. I am not discouraging you from being here...but I do want to encourage you that there are ways to find the support you need in person. Hope this helps.

Ok...now to lighten the mood. "My doctor recently told me that jogging could add years to my life. I think he was right. I feel ten years older already."

laters,
ced
Thank you Ced. And I am seeing a counselor...not quite sure it's doing much good. lol. But thanks for caring. It means a lot. : )

Much love and God bless!

P.S. Loved the joke! lol.

Upvote 0