Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
So unless you're claiming that humans are perfect, then your God made them imperfect.

Are humans perfect?
No humans aren't perfect because God wants everyone to recognize and choose Him freely. Our ability to make choices and to think is the greatest gift if not we'd be just animals. Have a blessed day Peace Out.

Upvote 0

partinobodycular

Jun 8, 2021
partinowherecular
✟88,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
No humans aren't perfect because God wants everyone to recognize and choose Him freely.

So God created us with free will... the incorrect exercise of which you categorize as an imperfection. Hence God created us imperfect... i.e. with the ability to make flawed choices.

And I really don't care whether you have a blessed day or not. For me every day is a blessed day... whether you perceive yours as such isn't my concern. You do you... and I'll do me. So unless you think that God wants me to do somebody else, I'll continue to do exactly what God wants me to do... I'll do me. And since I'm doing exactly what God wants me to do... I'm perfect. And likewise, so is everybody else.

• Prayers
Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0

partinobodycular

Jun 8, 2021
partinowherecular
✟88,564.00
Country
United States
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Single
No humans aren't perfect because God wants everyone to recognize and choose Him freely.

If Elon Musk created a Tesla that's constantly crashing, we could choose to blame the software, and the car, but the fact is that the car is doing exactly what Elon Musk designed it to do. So ultimately, the fault isn't the car's... it's Musk's. And the car isn't imperfect simply because it's doing what it was designed to do.

God may have had a good reason for creating us the way we are, but whatever happens subsequent to that isn't our fault... it's God's. What you have to get over is believing that we're flawed... we're not. We're exactly what God wanted us to be. He's not an idiot... He knew what He was creating. The problem lies in the fact that you can't see the entirety of what He was creating... so you only see the things that look like flaws. If you can accept that they're not flaws, then every day becomes a blessed day, and every person becomes a perfect child of God.

Upvote 0