Southern California
✟19,644.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Married
Personally I don't feel any pressing need to go out and convert Catholics, but if the opportunity presented itself, I would. If my family still followed the Catholic faith, I would attempt to convert them.

But I've been thinking, and I need to ask this question. Why did you feel the need to make it clear that he was converting from Catholicism? Could you not have just said that he was convreting and needed prayer? It would have caused much less strife.

Upvote 0

d0c markus

The harvest is plentiful, but the laborers are few
Oct 30, 2003
✟3,060.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Lotar said:
Personally I don't feel any pressing need to go out and convert Catholics, but if the opportunity presented itself, I would. If my family still followed the Catholic faith, I would attempt to convert them.

But I've been thinking, and I need to ask this question. Why did you feel the need to make it clear that he was converting from Catholicism? Could you not have just said that he was convreting and needed prayer? It would have caused much less strife.
this is true, there is 'civil unrest' at CF right now. I was simply stating the full truth, of the story.

His family attended the church i goto. They like the detailed study of the word and the togetherness presented. His mom grew up in a strict catholic family and she teaches a catechism class. She is somewhat relunctant but said she would keep going. His brothers and sister really like it from what i understand.

Upvote 0

SpiritPsalmist

Heavy lean toward Messianic
Site Supporter
Jun 13, 2002
Southeast Kansas
✟393,824.00
Country
United States
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Single
*MOD HAT ON*

THIS THREAD IS NOW RE-OPENED AGAIN. PLEASE KEEP IN MIND THE ORIGINAL PURPOSE. . .SOMEONE REJOICING OVER A FRIEND HEEDING GOD'S CALL IN THEIR LIFE. . .WHETHER IT BE IN ONE DENOMINATION OR THE OTHER.

THANK YOU *MOD HAT OFF*

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.