ekcol

Jul 29, 2011
Westlock, Alberta
✟15,191.00
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Single
Wow, to hear of such a young person embracing the call from God is amazing and inspiring! Perhaps He is working through you to bring your family back to church. I don't pretend to know what God's plan is but I'd like to think calling you to him will help your family embrace their faith. Congratulations, it's truly wonderful!

Upvote 0

Logeth

My name is Denisa.
Aug 23, 2011
Romania
Visit site
✟9,615.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I will write a part of my own testimony, to encourage people!
When I first went to a church, or better said, when I first wanted to attend a christian church, my family totally disapproved it. They even told me that they prefer me drunk and sleeping with guys, than to go to church. But still, I couldn't miss it. I was going to church when my parents were not home, because I wanted to know more of God. I was dressing in a way so they would not recognize me. It lasted more than and year but God was so good, so merciful and that year was life changing! My mother saw that I was changing into a better person so I told her that I will go to the church, even if she disapproves. She was mad at firs, but she got used to it. Now she likes me going to church!:clap:My father still has issues with it, but he doesn't say anything. Six years ago, my sister literally told me that she prefers to tie me up in the house so I would not go to church, and now she is defending me, saying that it was such a good thing for my life!
I am telling you, have patience! I know that one day, my whole family will come o church. I am making little steps, but God gives me victory!

Upvote 0