✟10,101.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Hello,

I joined this site in 2004 but haven't used it for a few years. I guess I have decided to come back mainly because I have a lot of issues in my life which prevent me from being happy in the here and now and I am seeking spiritual guidance from God in those areas.

I just want to say I'm glad now that a lot of the forums are available to non-Christians, agnostics, seekers etc etc now. Back in the day, practically everything was Christians-only and there was only a small section for non-Christians. I must admit a lot of us changed our icons to Christians simply so we could participate. It created a kind of rift. I wanted to be Christian but it never happened for me and I am still in the same place, I guess as a seeker/partial agnostic/confused person to this day!

Anyway, that's all I wanted to say, really. Back in 2004 my husband and I were trying to be together as he's from the USA and I'm from Australia. We encountered so many obstacles over the years but he is now a permanent resident of Australia and we have been married for 2 years and together committed for 8 years. So thank you to everyone who prayed for us back then, if you even still use the site, you probably won't see this but oh well!

Gospel Trafficker

Trafficking the Gospel to parts unknown!
Jul 3, 2005
North Carolina
✟16,119.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
Welcome Back!!!!!!
pickledance1.gif

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums