DonaldOrwinRenKern

Author Rafi Perez
Aug 8, 2007
✟16,092.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
If not for her blue (-ish) eyes and red hair, I'd believe it. She definitely didn't get those from my genes.

She did, however, inherit my extraordinary ability to flip her hair, giggle, and flirt with every boy in a 50 foot radius at any given time... :doh:

Wait, how did my girls pick that up... they don't know you.;)

Upvote 0

HeatherJay

Kisser of Boo-Boos
Sep 1, 2003
Tennessee
Visit site
✟41,276.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wait, how did my girls pick that up... they don't know you.;)
It seems to be a common trait in the most fertile gene pools...makes sense if you think about it. I hope you're prepared for more than a few grandkids. :sorry:

Upvote 0

DonaldOrwinRenKern

Author Rafi Perez
Aug 8, 2007
✟16,092.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
It seems to be a common trait in the most fertile gene pools...makes sense if you think about it. I hope you're prepared for more than a few grandkids. :sorry:

Vision getting blurred... Can't feel my toes... think I'm going to pass out... aaarrrg! The word grandkids, too much too soon! I think I need to hire a bodyguard to just follow them around everywhere they go.:crossrc: :prayer: :sick: :o

Upvote 0

Redguard

Make It So, Number One!
Oct 20, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
✟36,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Liberals
Every time I attempt to upload some photos, it tells me that my file size is too large. Someone suggested that I try this, so I hopes it works. I'm not a computer savvy person, so if this doesn't works then don't tease.

http://www.myspace.com/vicwig
Looks like you have to have a MySpace account to access the photos. Those without can only see a picture of your kids (who are cute, by the way).

Adding pictures (without uploading them) is easy. Find a picture that you like on the web. Right-click on it and then select "Copy". Then come back into this area where you're typing and Right-Click - Paste.

Your picture should hyperlink it's way into your post without any worries of file size.

If your pictures are all on your hard drive, then that's when you have to attach them as separate files. I would suggest getting a Photobucket account to host those images. :)

Upvote 0

Jn207

It Is Finished
Jul 2, 2006
✟19,481.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Well here's me and the Mr. With apologies, I don't put my kids' pics online.

100_0319.jpg

when his eyes are open, they're blue. LOL

Upvote 0

vic74

Apr 10, 2007
✟8,430.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Looks like you have to have a MySpace account to access the photos. Those without can only see a picture of your kids (who are cute, by the way).

Adding pictures (without uploading them) is easy. Find a picture that you like on the web. Right-click on it and then select "Copy". Then come back into this area where you're typing and Right-Click - Paste.

You're picture should hyperlink it's way into your post without any worries of file size.

If your pictures are all on your hard drive, then that's when you have to attach them as separate files. I would suggest getting a Photobucket account to host those images. :)
thanks Red.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Bunnaroo

"Hare Force" Intelligence
May 26, 2005
front of a computer
✟8,440.00
Faith
Nazarene
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Exactly how big are we talking about here anyway?
Similar to my wife's, uh, little, brother, who is 6'5" and weighs somewhere between 350-450 pounds. They're of Celtic stock mixed with nordic and slavic pieces, so you get the idea...
When he went to Haiti on a mission trip, the locals said he was so big because he needed the larger body to house his huge heart.

Upvote 0

Redguard

Make It So, Number One!
Oct 20, 2004
Toronto, Canada
Visit site
✟36,460.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Liberals
That was exactly what I was thinking when I first saw the pic...where is MillionPieces anyway?
Probably locked up in an internet addiction recovery facility. If you ask me, the forums are a much better place without her! She was such a whiny baby!

Reactions: Jn207
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Jilly123

Jun 26, 2007
✟16,699.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Red, when MP gets back from Leave, you are SO banned!

Yes, I'm Million Pieces. My Mod account is on a leave of absence until the end of the week. I'm just enjoying posting without the stress of having to police the place.

Ahh! I had actually gone into your profile page to check if you had a name change...:scratch: but didn't find anything so I thought it must just be an uncanny resemblance!

Upvote 0