Visit site
✟11,711.00
Faith
Calvinist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
:confused: men and women think differently why is that sexism?
You'd have to be a fool to not recognise that.

I agree. There is good reason that the bible teaches that only men can be ordained.

I agree. I can't believe someone would say such a thing.

Your group as wrong as it is about most things at least got male ordination right.

Upvote 0

Kepha

Veteran
Feb 3, 2005
Canada
✟17,719.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Seventeen pages and yet, not one of them has been able to show anything he's said that's wrong.
Do a search on every subject of his in this section and you'll find plenty.

I agree. There is good reason that the bible teaches that only men can be ordained.
Enlighten me. What can men do that women can't when it comes to ordination?

Upvote 0

Melethiel

Miserere mei, Domine
Site Supporter
Jun 8, 2005
Ohio
✟77,093.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Then again your 20 a Missouri Synod Lutheran and a female, why would you understand the simple truths of what a 60 something Bible Christian male who spends nearly 70 hours a week in scripture is talking about?
Oh wow, pull both my age and my gender into the discussion. That's an ad hominem if I ever saw one. I'll make sure to :bow: to anyone who is older than me and a male from now on. It's true, I just listen to what my church has to say and never read or think about the Scriptures on my own. Nevermind the fact that I was actually raised Baptist and came to the Lutheran church (I'm actually WELS, not LCMS) after reading the Scriptures through multiple times and realizing that they disagreed with the teachings I had been raised with all my life.

FYI, I do not support women's ordination, but not because I think that women are somehow dumber than men. Call me what you want, but I know I'm not stupid.

Reactions: NoBama2012
Upvote 0

Dark_Lite

Chewbacha
Feb 14, 2002
✟45,495.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Single
Seventeen pages and yet, not one of them has been able to show anything he's said that's wrong.

Ok, since some of you are apparently blind and/or lazy, here you go:

http://www.christianforums.com/t7531171-7/#post56639708
http://www.christianforums.com/t7531171-7/#post56639715

Both have links to information that summarily refute Macarthur's lies.

For further reading, here are the other two threads on this exact same video where Macarthur's claims were destroyed previously:
http://www.christianforums.com/t7487735/
http://www.christianforums.com/t7489068/

Upvote 0

simonthezealot

have you not read,what God has spoken unto you?
Apr 17, 2006
Minnesota
✟19,953.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Oh wow, pull both my age and my gender into the discussion. That's an ad hominem if I ever saw one. I'll make sure to :bow: to anyone who is older than me and a male from now on. It's true, I just listen to what my church has to say and never read or think about the Scriptures on my own. Nevermind the fact that I was actually raised Baptist and came to the Lutheran church (I'm actually WELS, not LCMS) after reading the Scriptures through multiple times and realizing that they disagreed with the teachings I had been raised with all my life.

FYI, I do not support women's ordination, but not because I think that women are somehow dumber than men. Call me what you want, but I know I'm not stupid.
Ad hominem:confused:
Like this? Unsubstantiated opinion?
"I'm not RCC and don't plan to become one, and I also think that MacArthur doesn't know what he's talking about."
at least my comment was from fact and in-line with scriptural teaching.
Where you get that i am suggesting women are dumber i have NO idea.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Melethiel

Miserere mei, Domine
Site Supporter
Jun 8, 2005
Ohio
✟77,093.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Well, if I don't understand such "simple truths", then I'm obviously stupid. But if you want substantiation, go ahead, provide some of his quotes regarding the RCC and I'll explain to you why they're wrong. Oh, I forgot, because I'm just a young woman, Scripture clearly says that I am to listen to any older man uncritically, since they know so much more than me. How could I forget?

Upvote 0
Feb 23, 2008
London
✟12,142.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
In Relationship
MOD HAT ON!

hamster_flower_hat.jpg

This thread is being closed for staff to review.

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.