Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
pretty interesting and I've noticed several of the antiparallels before myself.
Yes, it was! I've heard speculation the antichrist will be a Muslim but also some say a Jew or someone from the Roman empire but from their belief system they won't support anyone other than a Muslim. It's interesting how the end times are playing out.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Watching and Praying Always
Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟208,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Yes, it was! I've heard speculation the antichrist will be a Muslim but also some say a Jew or someone from the Roman empire but from their belief system they won't support anyone other than a Muslim. It's interesting how the end times are playing out.
I at least see Satan's fingerprints all over the founding of Islam. As to whether or not it will play out that way in the end I'm not 100% sure, as Islam's eschatology is not Inspired by God.
It just seems that in 600AD or so Islam was Satan's plan for the end times. It may have changed since.

But it does on the surface at least, fit in an uncanny way. What has 2 horns like a lamb and speaks like a dragon better than someone claiming to be Jesus but not the Son of God and deferring to Islam? A religion that at its core denies the Son?
It's like a glove .. but that was 600AD, things may have changed.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
As to whether or not it will play out that way in the end I'm not 100% sure, as Islam's eschatology is not Inspired by God.
I don't think it needs to be inspired it's their belief. Some men try to fulfill the writings in the text. There will never be peace in Israel because of some of their beliefs.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟208,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I don't think it needs to be inspired it's their belief. Some men try to fulfill the writings in the text. There will never be peace in Israel because of some of their beliefs.
yeah, true, their eschatology is all actions of men. They can "fulfill" a lot of it with their own actions if they believe in it. Ours kinda involves someone splitting the sky open and resurrecting the dead. Nothing we can do in that regards.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
yeah, true, their eschatology is all actions of men. They can "fulfill" a lot of it with their own actions if they believe in it. Ours kinda involves someone splitting the sky open and resurrecting the dead. Nothing we can do in that regards.
So true! What percent do you think the antichrist will be Muslim? After watching the video my percentage went way up.

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟208,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
So true! What percent do you think the antichrist will be Muslim? After watching the video my percentage went way up.
hmm, like 2/3 chance, I dunno, I think it's the "most likely" but there's still a chance at just a.. secular humanist globalist (though I think that's Babylon that precedes the beast, Revelation 17 has the harlot riding the beast, controlling it, subduing it, and then it breaks out and destroys her)

I don't cling to "revived Roman empire" and it being the west like a lot of people do because the Roman empire split, there's an west, and an east, the west, well that's the modern European/Western culture, and the East.. that eventually was swallowed up by Islam. So an Islamic/Mid East Beast is still "Roman Empire" in that sense.

Upvote 0

Laodicean60

Jul 2, 2023
NM
✟31,993.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
but there's still a chance at just a.. secular humanist globalist (though I think that's Babylon that precedes the beast,
This sounds like someone from the West. If so I don't think many Muslims would follow a Western leader because of the way they think of us now. Isn't America Babylon?

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟208,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
This sounds like someone from the West. If so I don't think many Muslims would follow a Western leader because of the way they think of us now. Isn't America Babylon?
I don't know, I think it becomes part of it. as Babylon is a global system, it rules over all the Earth in Revelation 17.
but the 10 kings and the beast hate the harlot and destroy her.
so.. that'd actually kind of fit, western Babylon, a resentful middle east just waiting for the possibility to overthrow it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I have seen Joel Richardson and Walid Shoebats vids in the past and yeah they do a good job of showing the Islamic eschatology.
And for me that makes things a little confusing , because I can also see the other western view as well.

Like there are lucifarian globalists already working to establish their NWO right in front of our faces as I speak , WEF etc.
So I guess i'm going to have to wait and see where all this is going before I can make any positive decision.

Maybe Satan is having fun with us , telling us to look over there while he is doing something else over here.

Reactions: Laodicean60
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟208,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
I have seen Joel Richardson and Walid Shoebats vids in the past and yeah they do a good job of showing the Islamic eschatology.
And for me that makes things a little confusing , because I can also see the other western view as well.

Like there are lucifarian globalists already working to establish their NWO right in front of our faces as I speak , WEF etc.
So I guess i'm going to have to wait and see where all this is going before I can make any positive decision.

Maybe Satan is having fun with us , telling us to look over there while he is doing something else over here.
That's kinda why I'm thinking maybe we have a western Babylon, and then a Mid-East Beast and 10 kings that overthrow it.
key thing for me is in Revelation 17 that the woman subdues the beast, but then the 10 kings hate the woman and destroy her, and give their authority to the beast.

a lot of other people think that Babylon is some religious system OF the beast empire, but that doesn't make much sense

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,621.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
That's kinda why I'm thinking maybe we have a western Babylon, and then a Mid-East Beast and 10 kings that overthrow it.
Well there does seem to be some sort of connection between the western globalists and islam.
Like Obama was a muslim and a globalist , and who knows , he was probably in some club sucking up to Lucifer as well.

And there's Daniels statue with the 2 legs of the Roman empire , one western and one eastern and the eastern capital of Constantinople , which today is muslim.
So what have we got , maybe 5 western toes on one foot and 5 eastern or muslim toes on the other foot?

Upvote 0

Jamdoc

Oct 22, 2019
Helena
✟208,201.00
Country
United States
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Single
Well there does seem to be some sort of connection between the western globalists and islam.
Like Obama was a muslim and a globalist , and who knows , he was probably in some club sucking up to Lucifer as well.

And there's Daniels statue with the 2 legs of the Roman empire , one western and one eastern and the eastern capital of Constantinople , which today is muslim.
So what have we got , maybe 5 western toes on one foot and 5 eastern or muslim toes on the other foot?

Something along that lines maybe But regardless of whether there's moderate Muslims like Obama and King Abdullah and Mohammad Bin Salman who are pro globalization, the Muslim fundamentalists hate the west.

In a hypothetical scenario you'd have these more moderate southern Muslim states getting the Arab world entangled in Babylon (who knows, maybe Neom is "the great city" talked about specifically), but then the Radicals find their Mahdi.. well
okay

I guess full disclosure because I do not see Daniel 8 being fulfilled historically (Gabriel says the vision was of the time of the end) but the historic "fulfillment" was a type or shadow of the yet future fulfillment hear me out.

Iran lashes out because the rest of the Muslim world did not help them take out Israel recently, in fact Jordan and Saudi Arabia were taking out drones and missiles headed for Israel, they reveal that they have their 12th Imam. Thus the Ram has 2 horns with the one that came later being more powerful (the Ayatollah and the 12th Imam/the Shia Mahdi), Turkiye takes great offense at this. #1, they are Sunni, #2, to the Ottomans the Legitimate Caliphate must be in Istanbul (which was as you pointed out, formerly Constantinople, one of the Capitols of the Roman Empire). Erdogan has ambitions of reestablishing the Ottoman Empire as well, and being the Caliph (which the Mahdi would be the Caliph, so a Shia Caliph would be massive competition for one aspiring to the the Caliph). So Turkiye, in a rage, takes out Iran, they could even get NATO help in this, they could get Israeli help in this, no joke. Iran would be crushed. Turkiye then seizes opportunity to expand as the true Caliphate, a revived Ottoman Empire (remember Revelation had 7 kingdoms, and Rome was the 6th, so a 7th came after Rome but was also defeated, and the 8th, the beast, is a revival of one or more of the 7, possibly a combination, it's just "of the seven", I believe the 7th was the Islamic Caliphate), and becomes its first king. the rest of the world breaks up this budding Caliphate and the first Caliph, whether Erdogan or a successor dies, and these 4 fragments of that revived Ottoman Empire are incorporated into the global system, The system taking advantage of this emergent Empire revival to finally become a global government.
Following this you have 4 new broken pieces of that Empire, with their own leaders, a king of the north and a king of the south, etc.
It is from one of these fragments of that Empire, that the Antichrist arises from, the North fragment in particular. He is third in succession according to Daniel 11.
He gains power, and begins to find allies that are opposed to Babylon. They overthrow Babylon and now you have your Muslim Mahdi, coming from the chunk of former Empire that contains Constantinople/Istanbul, able to fulfill several things about Antichrist at once.

1. Coming from the Roman Empire (Eastern), the people who destroyed the temple in 70AD
2. From the region of Assyria, so the Assyrian, as Micah 5 calls him and Isaiah calls him
3. Overthrowing Babylon and becoming its king, as Isaiah 14 refers to him
4. Would come from Magog, as Magog settled in Turkey, so Gog, would be of Magog.
5. Fulfilling how he comes to be in Daniel 8 and 11
6. Babylon at first controls him, but then he destroys Babylon (Rev 17 and 18)

like it makes Antichrist fit all these simultaneously, where a lot of other views would be missing parts. Like if it's a Western Leader how's he the Assyrian or from Magog

anyway it's speculation just trying to make biblical puzzle pieces fit, seeing another piece and realizing I have to reconcile it as well.

Last edited:
Upvote 0