Catholic
Marital Status
In Relationship
My Heavenly, Loving, Eternal, Sweet Daddy Father God...:prayer:

I offer up Joanne to thee...:prayer:

My Heavenly, Loving, Eternal Father...:prayer:

Please Bless Joanne...:crossrc:

And Pour Your Most Precious Blood Upon Her...:prayer:

Please Lay Your Healing Hands, and touch all areas of Joanne's Body, Soul and Mind, that are in Great Need of your Precious Healing...:prayer:

My Sweetest, Heavenly Father...:prayer:

May Your Loving Will Be Done, According To Your Loving Word And Timing...:prayer:

And I claim this very special intention...:prayer:

:clap::clap::clap::clap: "In The Name Of Jesus Christ!" :clap::clap::clap::clap:

AMEN! :amen:

A Suggested Pray For People Who Are Ill or Sick:

'I am the Beloved Son or Daughter of the Lord.'

'Who Made Me.'

'And who Created the Whole Universe.'

'He has Done Great Things for Me.'

:clap::clap::clap::clap: "Glory be His Name!" :clap::clap::clap::clap:

:clap::clap::clap::clap: Alleluia! :clap::clap::clap::clap:

AMEN! :amen:

Upvote 0

SplendidTree

Legend
Aug 8, 2009
✟53,000.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Private
Lord I pray for full healing and restoration for her! lift her up filling her with health and hope! Fill her with strength to get through and give her rest. Lord I ask of you to help her family to cope and to pray. Help everyone around her to stay positive for her and help her just feel your joy and love! Help her to draw healing and hope from your promises Lord just lift her up and help her! You are the greatest physician ever please Lord help my sister Joanne. Please heal her and help her to not give up the fight! Lord please help her live for you and please yo and TRUST YOU!! Thank you for the wonderful things you will do for this family

In Jesus Name
Amen

Upvote 0

pilgrimgal

Jeremiah 29:11 It's good!
Apr 9, 2006
USA
✟25,368.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
Lord I pray for full healing and restoration for her! lift her up filling her with health and hope! Fill her with strength to get through and give her rest. Lord I ask of you to help her family to cope and to pray. Help everyone around her to stay positive for her and help her just feel your joy and love! Help her to draw healing and hope from your promises Lord just lift her up and help her! You are the greatest physician ever please Lord help my sister Joanne. Please heal her and help her to not give up the fight! Lord please help her live for you and please yo and TRUST YOU!! Thank you for the wonderful things you will do for this family

In Jesus Name
Amen

Thank you for this lovely prayer and thanks to all here for prayers too! :angel:

Upvote 0

Stephanie7

Senior Veteran
Jun 6, 2004
✟111,104.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Father God, may Your love and peace comfort Joanne as she goes through this difficult time. Reveal Yourself and let her know that she is not alone. I ask of thy healing to touch her, grant her help, strengthen her and bless her with renewed hope, In Jesus Name, Amen

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums