Shining God's Light for a Lost World.
Aug 31, 2004
✟149,993.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Hi, Jimmy, IceCreamCone, and whoever else may be here. :hi:

Looks like there's a lot I have to catch up on....

I love all the drawings, Jimmy. What a wonderful talent you have! I'm looking forward to seeing more! :sunglasses:

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

WannaWitness

Shining God's Light for a Lost World.
Aug 31, 2004
✟149,993.00
Faith
Christian
Politics
US-Others
Hi WW; I wanna say that's some weird videos;:) oh and the second one wouldn't play; just came up with some error.o_O

I think the reason the second one wouldn't play may be because it is one of those "auto-generated" Youtube videos that don't seem to play for everyone. I've posted some of those videos before, and others have told me that they were unable to play them. I don't know if it has to do with their setups, region/location, or what, but it's something I don't understand.

Yes, those might be considered some pretty unusual musical pieces. I like a wide variety of music, actually, but I am always on the lookout for things that are different. Those were actually from the 1990s (and I bought the albums with those songs on them a long time ago so they are nothing really new to me). The first and third videos were very progressive for when they were recorded. The second one (that you can't play) was a lesser-known artist who I saw in concert in the early '90s when he was traveling with DC Talk. That one wasn't too unusual (to me, anyway), just the standard pop fare that was popular at the time and probably would still be considered cheesy to the generation born years after me (I was born in 1973).

Anywho... I hope all is going well with you.

(BTW, I followed you, just so you know.) :)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

mnorian

Oldbie--Eternal Optimist
In Memory Of
Mar 9, 2013
✟980,332.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I think the reason the second one wouldn't play may be because it is one of those "auto-generated" Youtube videos that don't seem to play for everyone. I've posted some of those videos before, and others have told me that they were unable to play them. I don't know if it has to do with their setups, region/location, or what, but it's something I don't understand.

Yes, those might be considered some pretty unusual musical pieces. I like a wide variety of music, actually, but I am always on the lookout for things that are different. Those were actually from the 1990s (and I bought the albums with those songs on them a long time ago so they are nothing really new to me). The first and third videos were very progressive for when they were recorded. The second one (that you can't play) was a lesser-known artist who I saw in concert in the early '90s when he was traveling with DC Talk. That one wasn't too unusual (to me, anyway), just the standard pop fare that was popular at the time and probably would still be considered cheesy to the generation born years after me (I was born in 1973).

Anywho... I hope all is going well with you.

(BTW, I followed you, just so you know.) :)

I'm following you too (and everybody else here too; mostly; got to follow somebody!:)) I found out if I go to youtube and refresh the video; it then played. It's a nice day here in the Pacific Northwest sunny and warm with a high of 70*F 21*C . Cheers everyone!:wave:

Upvote 0