St. Louis, MO.
✟374,704.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I was in the 7th grade on Nov. 22, 1963, when JFK was assassinated in Dallas. 16 days from today is the 60th anniversary of that tragedy. The Warren Commission report, released in Sept., 1964, found that the shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald, acted alone. And that Jack Ruby, who killed Oswald 2 days later, also acted alone. But there was--and still is--the notion that Oswald was not a lone wolf, but part of a conspiracy. It's particularly been claimed there was a 2nd gunman on a grassy knoll south and west of the Schoolbook Depository Building where Oswald was positioned. This was the first big-time conspiratorial allegation I can recall. I wonder--after 60 years--if anyone believes it.

Last edited:

HTacianas

Jul 9, 2018
Florida
✟325,774.00
Country
United States
Faith
Eastern Orthodox
Marital Status
Single
I was in the 7th grade on Nov. 22, 1963, when JFK was assassinated in Dallas. 16 days from today is the 60th anniversary of that tragedy. The Warren Commission report, released in Sept., 1964, found that the shooter, Lee Harvey Oswald, acted alone. And that Jack Ruby, who killed Oswald 2 days later, also acted alone. But there was--and still is--the notion that Oswald was not a lone wolf, but part of a conspiracy. It's particularly been claimed there was a 2nd gunman on a grassy knoll south and west of the Schoolbook Depository Building where Oswald was positioned. This was the first big-time conspiratorial allegation I can recall. I wonder--after 60 years--who believes it.

I don't think either Oswald or Ruby acted entirely alone. I personally think the Mafia was involved in it one way or the other. But the "grassy knoll" shooter I think never existed. I think people heard an echo of the shots bouncing from the wall on the grassy knoll and mistook it for actual shots.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Before he was murdered JFK did a speach on secret societies and the power they wield behind the scenes.
It looks like he was on to them so they knocked him off. And if that is indeed the case , then sending one man to do the job would seem out of place , I mean one guy could snease , have a hear attack , or simply faint on the job , thus the mission would fail.
So I believe Oswald was part of a conspiracy.

Upvote 0

jayem

Naturalist
Jun 24, 2003
St. Louis, MO.
✟374,704.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I don't think either Oswald or Ruby acted entirely alone. I personally think the Mafia was involved in it one way or the other. But the "grassy knoll" shooter I think never existed. I think people heard an echo of the shots bouncing from the wall on the grassy knoll and mistook it for actual shots.

I vaguely remember reading that JFK planned for Bobby--who he appointed as Attorney General--to go after the mob. But if organized crime really wanted to take out JFK, why would they hire an oddball nobody like Oswald? The man had a history of psychiatric problems since childhood. He had some marksman training in the Marines, but was also court-martialed twice. It strains credulity to think that anyone as psychologically unbalanced as Lee Harvey Oswald would be the Mafia's chosen hit man for a Presidential assassination.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟564,900.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I was in 4th grade the day it happened.
Like most people alive that day, I have been watching and hoping to make sense of this tragedy.
After 60 years of watching innumerable documentaries and reading not a few books, I have come to believe the best explanation is that the secret service man in the car behind the president accidentally let loose the headshot that ultimately killed the president. Osward let loose the first shot. The SS man reached down and grabbed the M16 from the floor of the car, and as he lifted it he accidentally pulled the trigger (the safety was left off), and shot the president, who was directly ahead.
Mortal Error - Wikipedia.

Reactions: Ceallaigh
Upvote 0

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟609,570.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I was in 4th grade the day it happened.
Like most people alive that day, I have been watching and hoping to make sense of this tragedy.
After 60 years of watching innumerable documentaries and reading not a few books, I have come to believe the best explanation is that the secret service man in the car behind the president accidentally let loose the headshot that ultimately killed the president. Osward let loose the first shot. The SS man reached down and grabbed the M16 from the floor of the car, and as he lifted it he accidentally pulled the trigger (the safety was left off), and shot the president, who was directly ahead.
Mortal Error - Wikipedia.
Yep. I was just about to post that. It explains the refusal to let the Dallas coroner examine the body, and the panicked rush to get the remains to a military hospital.

Reactions: SavedByGrace3
Upvote 0

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Oswald was a patsy.
Watch the video. The kill shot was from the front.
This was the CIA taking care of a President that wasn't following the game plan.
I don't know if Oswald acted alone, but I do know that if you watch the Zapruder film in slow motion, JFK was shot from behind. Blood and tissue fly forward, his head moves forward, then as the bullet exits out the front, only then does his head fly back. It's not so obvious in real time, but slow motion makes it clear, frame by frame.

Upvote 0

SavedByGrace3

Jesus is Lord of ALL! (Not asking permission)
Site Supporter
Jun 6, 2002
Midlands
Visit site
✟564,900.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
My wife and I have concluded that LHO acted alone (there was no conspiracy) but did not kill Kennedy. A Secret Service Agent in the car following the President picked up an AR-15 and accidentally fired the shot that struck the President.

Mortal Error - Wikipedia

Reactions: Ceallaigh
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

NxNW

Nov 30, 2019
NW
✟195,369.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
About 30 years ago, there was a documentary by Walter Cronkite and Dan Rather discussing the JKF assassination. Then a few years later, there was an updated documentary, using some of the previous content. I had a VHS copy which is long gone, but for a couple years I was a sort-of JFK buff. I thought the two documentaries put the conspiracy theories to rest pretty well. The path of the first 'magic' bullet turned out to be plausible given the way the occupants of the limo were situated. The bullet itself is more deformed than the side view photo implies. The 'end' photo shows that it's substantially flattened, so it's certainly not pristine as some claim. And a slow viewing of the Zapruder film conclusively shows the fatal shot came from behind. A film of the shot from the other side of the plaza backs this up, as blood and tissue flew forward, though it's not pleasant to watch. My thoughts are that it couldn't have been a vast conspiracy, because something definitive would have leaked out by now.

Anyway, regardless of your views on the matter, there is some decent fiction written around that event. November Road by Lee Berney is set in the aftermath of the shooting. Stephen Hunter's The Third Bullet is a great read, and it's part of a longer thriller series, some of which was made into a mediocre TV show called Swagger, but don't let that throw you -- the book and series are outstanding. Stephen King's 11/22/63 is another great one. And Kris Kristopherson starred in a movie called Flashpoint that's pretty decent.

Upvote 0

Jude1:3Contendforthefaith

Site Supporter
Dec 28, 2017
Arizona
✟530,314.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Inside job.

Very powerful people who had authority even over him did it.

main-qimg-f0e789572ed0cff2cdec32e73db21314

quote-the-very-word-secrecy-is-repugnant-in-a-free-and-open-society-and-we-are-as-a-people-john-f-kennedy-15-61-86.jpg

artworks-000615268189-2hw33r-t500x500.jpg

Reactions: guyver
Upvote 0

Malleeboy

Jul 31, 2021
Melbourne
✟48,879.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Need 3rd option, likely Oswald but case not proven.

First issue is the descent from 6th floor to 2nd in around 90 secs.
They never properly confirmed the path was clear for Oswald to make the trip without being seen.
The stairs involved crossing the back of each floor.
There were 2 ladies on the 4th floor who went down straight after the shooting. Their manger followed them to the back of the floor and saw Truly and Baker going coming up. This makes the Oswald trip down very difficult to fit in.

Second was Jack Dougherty who was somewhere at the rear of the 5th or 6th floor, his testimony is a total mess. He wasn't seen the other 2 guys on the 5th floor, nor the guy who went from the 6th to 5th around 12:25. He supposedly travelled done the lift to the ground floor but the person had no recollection of meeting him.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Ceallaigh

May God be with you and bless you.
Site Supporter
Oct 2, 2020
✟609,570.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, Oswald was a patsy. JFK faked his own death and went into hiding on the other side of the flat earth. The "assassination" footage and photos were all staged in Hollywood.
And directed by Stanley Kubrick.

Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟32,236.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
I reckon Jackie done it, watch the video of it, notice when Jackie leans over towards JFK & shoots him, notice the blast from her pistol, then she scrambles up onto the boot of the car, probably to retrieve the flying bullet which must have gone right through and out of JK's skull.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I reckon Jackie done it, watch the video of it, notice when Jackie leans over towards JFK & shoots him, notice the blast from her pistol, then she scrambles up onto the boot of the car, probably to retrieve the flying bullet which must have gone right through and out of JK's skull.

At first I found it hard to accept your view , but after thinking about it , she may not have been his loving wife , she could have been a double.
And if that's the case then yeah , why not , very few would suspect his loving wife. And especially if they had a patsy to blame.

Last edited:
Reactions: Apple Sky
Upvote 0

Apple Sky

Site Supporter
Jan 7, 2024
south wales
✟32,236.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
At first I found it hard to accept your view , but after thinking about it , she may not have been his loving wife , she could have been a double.
And if that's the case then yeah , why not , very few would suspect his loving wife. And especially if they had a patsy to blame.

I've thought this for a long time & by watching the video over & over again I'm convinced Jackie did it.

Upvote 0

guyver

Dec 9, 2021
victoria
✟92,421.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
I've thought this for a long time & by watching the video over & over again I'm convinced Jackie did it.
Point blank can't miss guaranteed kill , moving target plus long shot = "gambol". Yep I like your thinking.

Upvote 0