1. Saying Goodbye to a Great Staffer: Edial
    Please help me wish Edial a wonderful blessed journey as he steps down from CF staff.
    His footprint on our ministry will always remain but his presence will be greatly missed. I'm sure he will come around as a member to all his favorite forums but for now please join me at his profile page to wish him many thanks for the years of service he has brought to us all.
    All of us on CF staff will miss him dearly!!
    Dismiss Notice
Dismiss Notice

Welcome to Christian Forums, a friendly forum to discuss Christianity in a friendly surrounding.

Your voice is missing! You will need to register to get access to the following site features:
  • Reply to discussions and create your own threads.
  • Our modern chat room. No add-ons or extensions required, just login and start chatting after you have posted 20 posts and have received 5 likes.
  • Access to private conversations with other members.

We hope to see you as a part of our community soon!

Jews required to register as Jews in the Ukraine.

Discussion in 'News & Current Events' started by pyramid33, Apr 18, 2014.

1. pyramid33

pyramid33 New Member

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Christian
    Recently, Jews have been required to register if they are Jews or not in the Ukraine.

I for one find this very racist. Imagine it, the USA demanding a specific race to register it's race without explanation. I perhaps have been neutral with Obama throughout his presidency, but I am for his stance against the Russian invasion of the Ukraine.

Does anybody else, regardless of race. You do have a race, feel that it is very nit pick and precise for unknown reason's? When are people going to stand up and say enough is enough, we are all human being's and deserve to be treated fairly? When are people to grow up and grow a pair and stand up against persecution? This is one of the weakest generation's to history, letting wild mind's try and pretend they have some purpose for harming innocent people. Not only that, who is dumb enough to support such hatred? Not one of you can stand there and say that Putin should be in charge of many people when his intent is to harm any and all that stand in his way to destroying and his delusional war against America and world power among innocent people. That is not strength, that is called trying to take advantage of people that enjoy loving one another and those that follow.

Let us pray, think against, and reject the persecution of a people based on the race of flesh.

Jews being told to register in Ukraine: John Kerry - Washington Times

2. Robban

Robban -----------

Faith:
    Judaism
    You do realize that you are running errands for others,

why not try to find out more,

A quote by Vladimir Putin;

"It,s difficult to talk to people who whisper even at home,
    afraid of Americans eavesdropping on them.

It,s not a figure of speech, not a joke, I,m serious."

3. pyramid33

pyramid33 New Member

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Christian
    What does that even mean Robban?

If I even sensed for moment that Russia is against America, I'd gladly say the dominant color of red is against mankind.

4. pyramid33

pyramid33 New Member

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Christian
    America is for all race's. All Human's. All of every mankind. Even Russian's, Ukraines and Jew's alike.

5. Patrick Bateman

Patrick Bateman Theology Category Supervisor Staff Member Supervisor Supporter

Marital Status:
    In Relationship
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    Pretty sure I read somewhere that it was random people handing out leaflets and nothing official.

Will look in to it further.

6. Patrick Bateman

Marital Status:
    In Relationship
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    First article I found states the pro-Russian temporary government has denied any involvement as well as the leader of the city.

So yeah, looks like sensationalist 'journalists' trying to cash in on the tragedy happening over there.

7. pyramid33

pyramid33 New Member

Marital Status:
    Private
    Faith:
    Christian
    I hope so. I mean I hope it isn't some hatred against another. :)

8. grasping the after wind

grasping the after wind That's grasping after the wind

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Others
    Faith:
    Lutheran
    The sole source for these accusations in the article is John Kerry. I would need some independent and unbiased source that, unlike Kerry and his associates,was not known specifically for habitually disseminating false information and untruths to confirm even the most believable sounding information that any member of the current administration said was the case.

9. Patrick Bateman

Marital Status:
    In Relationship
    Faith:
    Non-Denominational
    Well, there's no doubt that there's still anti-Semitism in Ukraine and Russia, so it isn't surprising really.

It's a shame, for sure, but I think it's just people trying to instil fear.

10. yusufleeevans

yusufleeevans New Member

Marital Status:
    Engaged
    Politics:
    US-Libertarian
    Faith:
    Muslim
    I'm not sure what to make of it in all honesty. If it's the Russian government doing this, it's a repeat of history. If it's a faction group, trying to create anti-Russian or anti-Jew sentiment, then we've got another set of problems. In all honesty, no one really knows who created the pamphlets and the truth behind it.

11. Heardthebells

Heardthebells Newbie

Marital Status:
    Married
    Politics:
    US-Constitution
    Faith:
    Methodist
    How do you know if anything in the media is true? What if it is just to get us stirred up about Russia? I don't think it will be the Jewish people that are the next group of people that will face genocide. That has happened within the last hundred years ...which is too recent with mankind. It will be another group of people.
    I believe nothing in the media. It's like one great world "enquirer" now anyway.

12. I could not help but think of biblical prophecy concerning the Jews when I read this story and this happening shortly after the first blood moon too. I found a very good article about The Jews in Biblical Prophecy, click here to read it. Any thoughts on that, brother? I would like to know what other brethren think about this.

13. seashale76

seashale76 Unapologetic Iconodule

Marital Status:
    Married
    Faith:
    Eastern-Orthodox
    This current administration has had the media help them engage in some blatant propaganda in the past few years. Sometimes I'll come across an article on yahoo (for example) on something regarding Syria or the like and will have fun figuring out the type of propaganda it is. Some of it is so obvious.

14. Robban

Robban -----------

Faith:
    Judaism
  15. SepiaAndDust

SepiaAndDust There's a FISH in the percolator

Marital Status:
    In Relationship
    Faith:
    Christian