NC
✟7,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
Please do not give up on the Democratic Party... without the Democrats there would be no Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, a minimum wage, child labor laws, or a living wage. If you really want to overturn Roe v. Wade (approved by Republican Nixon & upheld by Ford & Reagan) it will be the Democratic Party to do it...
Please support President Jimmy Carter by signing the petition below which calls for the Democratic Party to accept Pro Life Democrats back into the Party. It will be submitted by Carter to the DNC Chair. A little under half of all Democrats are Pro Life and it is time that we are recognized...

Petition I Support the Big Tent of the Democratic Party

news source about Pres Carter
Carter: Jesus Would Not Approve Of Abortions « CBS Atlanta

Gxg (G²)

Pilgrim/Monastic on the Road to God (Psalm 84:1-7)
Site Supporter
Jan 25, 2009
Good Ol' South...
Visit site
✟160,220.00
Faith
Oriental Orthodox
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Please do not give up on the Democratic Party... without the Democrats there would be no Social Security, Medicare, Medicaid, a minimum wage, child labor laws, or a living wage. If you really want to overturn Roe v. Wade (approved by Republican Nixon & upheld by Ford & Reagan) it will be the Democratic Party to do it...

Please support President Jimmy Carter by signing the petition below which calls for the Democratic Party to accept Pro Life Democrats back into the Party. It will be submitted by Carter to the DNC Chair. A little under half of all Democrats are Pro Life and it is time that we are recognized...

Petition I Support the Big Tent of the Democratic Party

news source about Pres Carter
Carter: Jesus Would Not Approve Of Abortions « CBS Atlanta

Not certain if you've ever heard of it...but in case you've not, one excellent group I think you'd love is known as Democrats For Life of America

Very amazing/wonderful people who have been committed to promoting life, with many members in prominent positions in government and doing much to aid single mothers/the life of the unborn.

Upvote 0

Leere

Mar 22, 2011
✟8,488.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Until there are no more. Deal with it.

You really do refuse to add anything to any conversation.

I think it will be some time before people stop caring about abortion. If it's completely illegal, then there are the illegal, poorly performed and dangerous abortions that will take place. If it's legal, then there's the fact that it's legal.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums
May 8, 2012
NC
✟7,689.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Democrat
The funny thing is... abortion isn't new. There was abortion in bibical times.. and yet jesus never managed to speak about it.

Wonder why?

Child sacrifice has been mentioned numerous times in The Bible... it is FORBIDDEN...

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

corvus_corax

Naclist Hierophant and Prophet
Jan 19, 2005
Oregon
✟14,911.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
I added my opinion. Problem? Wait, don't tell me. I don't care.
Gee whiz, a Christian (catholic, probaby uber-right wing/conservative) who doesn't actually care.
Colour me surprised.

Why am I not shocked at all?

Upvote 0

CRAZY_CAT_WOMAN

My dad died 1/12/2023. I'm still devastated.
Jul 1, 2007
Native Land
✟332,355.00
Country
United States
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
I'm thinking Jesus wouldn't want people to abort,unless to save a moms life,I could be wrong.Anyways I don't see him judging them,saying they'll never be saved.I get the impresion he was here to save people and not the opposite.
How long is it gunna take for people to get over abortion?
Why would anyone like the thought of killing a baby,that was meant to be here.That's the problem I have with abortion,but I would never make someone feel bad for getting one.

Upvote 0

Vasallus

Feb 22, 2011
✟2,175.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
And there is your problem. If you don't care, then stop coming to this forum. You're not open to discussion because you're too arrogant.
You misunderstand. I care about a lot of things, just not your opinion of me. And contrary to what you think, you don't get to tell people to stop coming to the forums. I mean really, talk about arrogant.

Upvote 0

Leere

Mar 22, 2011
✟8,488.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
You misunderstand. I care about a lot of things, just not your opinion of me. And contrary to what you think, you don't get to tell people to stop coming to the forums. I mean really, talk about arrogant.

Well, why don't you try and add some to the discussion then? :thumbsup:

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.