Jesus, Father God, big thanks for our current home

gloryseven

Contributor
Nov 28, 2006
North American Union (Canada, Mexico, US)
✟22,262.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Jesus, we moved in this home last July and have been here alittle over a year. You have truly blessed us. When there was no way, You made a way. God, we prayed and hoped and prayed. You came through. I have to give You this prayer of Thanksgiving and let You know how much I love and appreciate all You have done for me and my three children. God, thank You! Very very much! Amen.:wave:

Lord, help us to be good, caring and kind people . In the world that has gone mad, help us to be sane, full of mercy, kindess and compassion. Help us to care and from the heart. God, bless us and make us Your own. Amen.:hug::prayer:

rebecca45

Dec 20, 2005
Florida
✟8,770.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
:clap: :hug: What a wonderful GOD WE SERVE! Thanks for sharing!

We know exactly what you are saying.. for we were in the same boat a few years ago. GOD MADE A WAY WHEN MAN SAID IT WAS IMPOSSIBLE!

evidently they do not KNOW OR UNDERSTAND OUR GOD!
What a shame... because he keeps on amazing us over and over and over and over...

I along with you sing of his PRAISES.

GOD BLESS!:clap:

Upvote 0

ForeverHopeful

Senior Veteran
Jun 19, 2006
✟11,669.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Praise be to God for always having the perfect plan and solution!! Often times his WILL is even better than we could imagine!! GOD IS GRRREEEAATTT!!:clap:

I too, have been blessed by Our Father!! A year ago, I put all my faith and trust in him and every one of my prayers was answered, not always as I had hoped or asked for, but definitely better than I had imagined. ALL GLORY AND HONOR TO YOU FATHER!! Thank you for hearing and answering our prayers. Your timing and your will are always, PERFECT! Thank you for our trials which bring us closer to you!! :bow: Thank you for joining us together in prayer and for all of your blessings, including this website and the loving memebers.

The LORD is faithful to all his promises and loving toward all he has made." Psalm 145:13

Upvote 0