Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟733,536.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others

"For decades, two competing models of human evolution have dominated the field. One claims that H. sapiensevolved in a single place, Africa, and left that continent only fairly recently; the other suggests that our species evolved in multiple regions across both Africa and Eurasia.

While debate between proponents of the two models rages on, there’s one big problem: Researchers keep finding fossil and genomic evidence that don’t fit either model."

It's Time For a New Model of Human Evolution

Shemjaza

Site Supporter
Apr 17, 2006
✟927,429.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Greens
"For decades, two competing models of human evolution have dominated the field. One claims that H. sapiensevolved in a single place, Africa, and left that continent only fairly recently; the other suggests that our species evolved in multiple regions across both Africa and Eurasia.

While debate between proponents of the two models rages on, there’s one big problem: Researchers keep finding fossil and genomic evidence that don’t fit either model."

Isn't this just a restatement of the most common ideas of paleontologists and anthropologists?

That a bunch of closely related hominid species spread in and out of Africa with Homo sapiens being the las man standing with some interbreeding?

This was already a popular pop sci idea in the 1980s.

Upvote 0

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private

I have the new model that is far more objective than previous models . My model demonstrates the reality of dualism , human generic data evolution and sentient beings evolution both required to explain evolution objectively in full .

However , sentient being evolution becomes Godly and human generic data evolution becomes a miracle in the write up .

In my model I demonstrate that sentient beings had to be ''hand made'' by God or they could not exist .

This applies to the majority of animal life , including ''aliens'' .

Upvote 0

dlamberth

Senior Contributor
Site Supporter
Oct 12, 2003
Oregon
✟733,536.00
Faith
Other Religion
Politics
US-Others
In my model I demonstrate that sentient beings had to be ''hand made'' by God or they could not exist .
Is your model dependent upon God being separate and apart from this Creation? Because that image of God I find questionable which would make the "hand made" by God questionable as well.

Upvote 0

fredis

Nov 16, 2023
cheshire
✟8,582.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Is your model dependent upon God being separate and apart from this Creation? Because that image of God I find questionable which would make the "hand made" by God questionable as well.
My model demonstrates that the secondary existence formed within a primary sentient host has mind over matter control . What I mean by this is that we control the bodies we are formed in , ''taming'' the sentient beings wilder side .

From this , we can logically deduce that a far more superior formation of existence may have a full ability of mind over matter . What I mean by this is that God would have a telekinetic ability .

In answer to your question , God would be independent but have the ability to be connected to everything .

Upvote 0