Galilee63

Dec 14, 2013
Australia
✟43,924.00
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Trust in Jesus. Completely. Absolutely and at all times.
"Jesus, I trust in You" say over and over all day all night after praying to Jesus:
"O Blood and Water which gushed forth from The Heart of Jesus, as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You" x 3 times each time, focussing on Jesus Himself, His bitter Passion, His Agonies and His Sorrowful Stations of His Cross. It is always through Jesus we have to appeal within His Love and Mercy and Compassion.
Jesus said to Saint Sister Faustina and so many Saints and Children and other adults at times, that the Prayer most pleasing to Him are the Prayers He has given (one of those above) while people focus on Him and His bitter Passion and Holy Wounds.

When I did this several years ago - I "received Jesus" into my heart in Holy Communion with Him through initially and always our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary.

When one Consecrates one's heart to Jesus' Sacred Heart daily making His Sign of The Cross and Consecrates one's heart to our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary's Holy Immaculate Heart - and handing over our heart mind body and soul with 3 Our Father's 3 Hail Mary's and 3 Glory Be to The Father's, Jesus then is able to completely take over one's life, making it God's Holy Will instead of our will thus for our good now and eternally.

For instance, God may well have plans for you to do some Christian Missionary work with a girl/young Lady you may meet doing His Holy Works and not the person you feel is the person for you. Make it God's Holy Will and you will be A-OK my Brother in Jesus Christ our Saviour.

Upvote 0

Hidden101

Jan 22, 2013
✟8,608.00
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Single
Politics
AU-Labor
Trust in Jesus. Completely. Absolutely and at all times.
"Jesus, I trust in You" say over and over all day all night after praying to Jesus:
"O Blood and Water which gushed forth from The Heart of Jesus, as a Fount of Mercy for us, I trust in You" x 3 times each time, focussing on Jesus Himself, His bitter Passion, His Agonies and His Sorrowful Stations of His Cross. It is always through Jesus we have to appeal within His Love and Mercy and Compassion.
Jesus said to Saint Sister Faustina and so many Saints and Children and other adults at times, that the Prayer most pleasing to Him are the Prayers He has given (one of those above) while people focus on Him and His bitter Passion and Holy Wounds.

When I did this several years ago - I "received Jesus" into my heart in Holy Communion with Him through initially and always our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary.

When one Consecrates one's heart to Jesus' Sacred Heart daily making His Sign of The Cross and Consecrates one's heart to our Blessed Virgin Mother Mary's Holy Immaculate Heart - and handing over our heart mind body and soul with 3 Our Father's 3 Hail Mary's and 3 Glory Be to The Father's, Jesus then is able to completely take over one's life, making it God's Holy Will instead of our will thus for our good now and eternally.

For instance, God may well have plans for you to do some Christian Missionary work with a girl/young Lady you may meet doing His Holy Works and not the person you feel is the person for you. Make it God's Holy Will and you will be A-OK my Brother in Jesus Christ our Saviour.

God's holy will is to make me suffer, suffer, suffer. I will never do missionary work because I am not going to give to someone who has made me suffer, suffer, suffer, during my whole life.

Upvote 0