Akron
✟72,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married

Is Microsoft going to catch up with google or can they stay ahead of the race to control the market? I usually use google chrome because there are fewer viruses than in internet explorer.

• Informative
Reactions: mindlight

mindlight

See in the dark
Site Supporter
Dec 20, 2003
London, UK
✟824,256.00
Country
Germany
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Both Google and ChatGPT are preprogrammed to go with the worldly consensus on religious matters and not offend anyone by taking definite positions. But the majority or indeed academic consensus is not always correct. I would love to see a cross-denominational Christian AI that starts from the premise that the scriptures, properly interpreted are true and that the most solid Christian traditions can be trusted. I think it would give very different responses to questions but probably more accurate ones. It might provide a good counter to the kind of opinions coming out of the AI, google search engines and Wikipedia culture.

Upvote 0

Diamond7

YEC, OEC, GAP, TE - Dispensationalist.
Nov 23, 2022
Akron
✟72,096.00
Country
United States
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
I would love to see a cross-denominational Christian AI that starts from the premise that the scriptures, properly interpreted are true and that the most solid Christian traditions can be trusted.
All you have to do is look at it from Billy Graham's perspective. Or John Wesley, Or Calvan or anyone you want.

Upvote 0