It isn't an election cycle until the attack ads begin.

Willtor

Not just any Willtor... The Mighty Willtor
Apr 23, 2005
Cambridge
Visit site
✟32,287.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jeb! opens up with an ad accusing Trump of being a liberal.

Donald Trump the loud kid that insults everybody and doesn't understand why nobody wants him on their team. And when he chooses a team, all of his teammates insist he's on the other one.

Upvote 0

Willtor

Apr 23, 2005
Cambridge
Visit site
✟32,287.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Trump will soon fade. He has grown tiresome. He has no answers. He has no solutions.

Conservatives and liberals all come together and hope for this. But it hasn't come to pass, yet.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Trump will soon fade. He has grown tiresome. He has no answers. He has no solutions.
Jeb will continue to fade. The Bushes have grown tiresome. He has no answers. He has no solutions.

Reactions: Poor Beggar
Upvote 0

Willtor

Apr 23, 2005
Cambridge
Visit site
✟32,287.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Jeb will continue to fade. The Bushes have grown tiresome. He has no answers. He has no solutions.

Jeb Bush is fading.
The Bushes have grown tiresome.
He has no answers.

Upvote 0

Willtor

Apr 23, 2005
Cambridge
Visit site
✟32,287.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Wow. Good for Bush for expressing a nuanced understanding of a complex topic. Is the footage from that ad something that was taken within the last few months? Then I'm doubly impressed.

Reactions: GoldenBoy89
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Albion

Facilitator
Dec 8, 2004
✟583,842.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Jeb! opens up with an ad accusing Trump of being a liberal.

Even Jeb!'s attack ads are flabby and ineffective. How this guy thinks he is going to take on the full force of the Democrats' smearmeisters is hard to imagine.

Upvote 0

NightHawkeye

Work-in-progress
Site Supporter
Jul 5, 2010
✟803,537.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Even Jeb!'s attack ads are flabby and ineffective. How this guy thinks he is going to take on the full force of the Democrats' smearmeisters is hard to imagine.
Drudge couldn't resist mocking Bush this morning ... the same way he mocked Trump ... with this headline: 'EL HOMBRE NO ES CONSERVADOR'

Upvote 0

JGG

Mar 12, 2006
✟58,445.00
Faith
Seeker
Marital Status
Private
Wow. Good for Bush for expressing a nuanced understanding of a complex topic. Is the footage from that ad something that was taken within the last few months? Then I'm doubly impressed.

I doubt it. Some clips are probably several years old.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Poor Beggar

Everything is everywhere.
Aug 21, 2015
Arizona
✟9,600.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution
In Jeb! I see another Romney, which is to say a man too good to fight back effectively. IOW, the worst possible candidate to put up in 2016, regardless of whether one agrees with his position statements or not.
Absolutely. Conservatives have been too conservative to fight back against the liberal bullies for years now.

Upvote 0

bhsmte

Apr 26, 2013
✟247,431.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Others
To me, the election cycle to select a candidate is something I look at like the preseason college football rankings.

After 5-6 states are completed and or 5-6 games in the college football season, one can start to see, how meaningless the preseason rankings were.

Upvote 0