Aug 16, 2012
✟19,392.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Divorced
I am not sure if this is the right place to post this. If so, I am sure some moderator will move it.

I have questions about taxes this year. Here are the copies I can not find valid answers on, and wanted to get some serious Christian input without me being attacked or judged again because I am broke for reasons out of my control.

Skipping the Health Care Question
Could not afford (literally) healthcare last year (2015) but still did not qualify for help (people only care what you make before taxes/etc, not the pennies you bring home for the double shifts you do). So........ since I had none, do I have to mention that filing or leave it blank and just skip that page? I call TubroTax and as soon as the person called the health care stuff the nickname people hate to say, I hung up. She insulted me because this government has been milking me for years since my layoff, and still want more. So, what happens when I skip answering that question?

Already Owe, How Does it Work?
I already owe since 2013, but I do not think they consolidated 2013 and 2014 because the once in a blue moon I get them to answer their friggin phones, they keep asking "tax year." Who cares!!! I am calling for the whole bill you want to steal more of my money from!!! I "owe" federal and state, as if I am broke enough and owe defaulted school loans as it is. So, I seem to be adding another $2000 to federal and $500 to state, with what I already owe. I currently send a $25 check to IRS for federal, when I can afford it, and the state takes out 70+ from my bank account. So, now how does all this work? I have to send in two checks and have two withdrawals? What options will it give me when time comes to submit this stupid thing?

Thanks.