Visit site
✟16,435.00
Faith
Muslim
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Democrat
Not to be childish or anything, but the Israelis were the ones who broke the cease fire

On Wednesday, Palestinian sources said the militant group Hamas had launched a string of attacks in retaliation for the killing of a Palestinian Tuesday night in Rafah in southern Gaza.

Upvote 0

Petunia

Senior Veteran
Site Supporter
Nov 9, 2004
✟211,267.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Quijote said:
I hope we're not back to watching a "tennis match", Palestinian attack, Israelis respond, Palestinians counter-respond, Isarelis counter-counter respond.....

cheers
If I'm remembering correctly.. I think the prophecy is that it will continue until the Lord returns.

Upvote 0

ScottishJohn

Contributor
Feb 3, 2005
Glasgow
✟16,690.00
Faith
Presbyterian
Marital Status
Married
Petunia said:
If I'm remembering correctly.. I think the prophecy is that it will continue until the Lord returns.

Oh! Thats where we have been going wrong - so we should just continue to arm them and watch them knock lumps out of each other. Fantastic!

Upvote 0

Harpuia

Oldie... very very oldie...
Nov 9, 2004
Undisclosed
✟27,603.00
Country
United States
Faith
Deist
Marital Status
Engaged
Politics
US-Others
Quijote said:
I hope we're not back to watching a "tennis match", Palestinian attack, Israelis respond, Palestinians counter-respond, Isarelis counter-counter respond.....

cheers

That's odd. The way that I saw it was one of two ways:

Israelis attack first, Palestinians respond, Israelis counter-respond but can't because the UN forces them not to.

or

Palestinians attack first, Israelis respond but can't because UN forces them not to.

Upvote 0