✟17,519.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Israel a CROOKED PERVERSE nation ?

God testified about Israel, how they had corrupted themselves, THEY ARE A PERVERSE AND CROOKED GENERATION.

God by HIs hands had formed the crooked serpent.

God tells n Psalms that those who turn aside to their crooked ways, they are led forth with the workers of iniquity. ( but peace shall be upon Israel.)

But the wicked walk in the ways of darkness, their ways are crooked, they paths froward.

Then the Lord told how He was coming to punish the inhabitants of the earth for iniquity, and how all the blood shed would no more be covered up.

That was the day the Lord with His great sword punished the crooked serpent, killing the dragon.

This was God coming against the wicked, who know no way of peace, no judgement, who only have crooked paths, who walk in darkness, who try to find the wall like they are blind men.

The blameless and harmless sons of God have to be without rebuke, as they are in the middle of a CROOKED AND PERVERSE NATION. Among them, they shine as lights.

Deuteronomy 32:5 They have corrupted themselves, their spot is not the spot of his children: they are a PERVERSE AND CROOKED GENERATION.

Job 26:13 By his spirit he hath garnished the heavens; his hand hath formed the crooked serpent.

Psalm 125:5 As for such as turn aside unto their crooked ways, the Lord shall lead them forth with the workers of iniquity: but peace shall be upon Israel.

Proverbs 2:13 Who leave the paths of uprightness, to walk in the ways of darkness;
14 Who rejoice to do evil, and delight in the frowardness of the wicked;
15 Whose ways are crooked, and they froward in their paths:

Isaiah 26:21 For, behold, the Lord cometh out of his place to punish the inhabitants of the earth for their iniquity: the earth also shall disclose her blood, and shall no more cover her slain.

Isaiah 27:1 In that day the Lord with his sore and great and strong sword shall punish leviathan the piercing serpent, even leviathan that crooked serpent; and he shall slay the dragon that is in the sea.

Isaiah 59:8 The way of peace they know not; and there is no judgment in their goings: they have made them crooked paths: whosoever goeth therein shall not know peace.
9 Therefore is judgment far from us, neither doth justice overtake us: we wait for light, but behold obscurity; for brightness, but we walk in darkness.
10 We grope for the wall like the blind, and we grope as if we had no eyes: we stumble at noon day as in the night; we are in desolate places as dead men.

Philippians 2:15 That ye may be blameless and harmless, the sons of God, without rebuke, in the midst of a CROOKED AND PERVERSE NATION, among whom ye shine as lights in the world;

God has testified to all, what Israel is. ( a crooked and perverse nation.)

As for others, they come to God in the multitude of HIs mercies, the Lord leads them in HIs righteousness, making HIs ways straight before their faces.

God has taught us in he way of wisdom, to lead us in right paths, when we go our steps are straight, not stumbling, taking hold of instruction for that is our life.

Not entering into the paths, ( crooked and perverse) of the wicked, to avoid it, to not pass by it, to turn from it and to pass away.

To keep the heart with all diligence, the issues of life are out of it, a froward mouth must be put away, perverse lips, ( Israel a crooked and perverse nation.) have to be put far from us, our eyes have to look right on, our eyelids are to look straight before us, pondering the path our feet to let all of our ways be established, not turning from the right hand or the left, but removing our feet from evil.

Psalm 5:7 But as for me, I will come into thy house in the multitude of thy mercy: and in thy fear will I worship toward thy holy temple.
8 Lead me, O Lord, in thy righteousness because of mine enemies; make thy way straight before my face.

Proverbs 4:11 I have taught thee in the way of wisdom; I have led thee in right paths.
12 When thou goest, thy steps shall not be straitened; and when thou runnest, thou shalt not stumble.
13 Take fast hold of instruction; let her not go: keep her; for she is thy life.
14 Enter not into the path of the wicked, and go not in the way of evil men.
15 Avoid it, pass not by it, turn from it, and pass away.

Proverbs 4:23 Keep thy heart with all diligence; for out of it are the issues of life.
24 Put away from thee a froward mouth, and perverse lips put far from thee.
25 Let thine eyes look right on, and let thine eyelids look straight before thee.
26 Ponder the path of thy feet, and let all thy ways be established.
27 Turn not to the right hand nor to the left: remove thy foot from evil.

Solomon speaks about those who are crooked, they crooked cannot be made straight, this is considering the work of God, that nobody can make straight what is crooked.

The voice that cried in the wilderness, prepared the way of the Lord, to make straight a highway for our God, and the crooked would be made straight, the glory of the Lord would be revealed, all flesh seeing it together.

God said He would bring the blind unknown to them, to be led in paths they had not known, ( which they could not find nor make themselves, who are crooked to be straight.) and not forsake them.

They would come with weeping and supplication, God leading them and causing them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way where they do not stumble.

Ecclesiastes 1:15 That which is crooked cannot be made straight: and that which is wanting cannot be numbered.

Ecclesiastes 7:12 For wisdom is a defence, and money is a defence: but the excellency of knowledge is, that wisdom giveth life to them that have it.
13 Consider the work of God: for who can make that straight, which he hath made crooked?

Isaiah 40:3 The voice of him that crieth in the wilderness, Prepare ye the way of the Lord, make straight in the desert a highway for our God.
4 Every valley shall be exalted, and every mountain and hill shall be made low: and the crooked shall be made straight, and the rough places plain:
5 And the glory of the Lord shall be revealed, and all flesh shall see it together: for the mouth of the Lord hath spoken it.

Isaiah 42:16 And I will bring the blind by a way that they knew not; I will lead them in paths that they have not known: I will make darkness light before them, and crooked things straight. These things will I do unto them, and not forsake them.

Jeremiah 31:9 They shall come with weeping, and with supplications will I lead them: I will cause them to walk by the rivers of waters in a straight way, wherein they shall not stumble: for I am a father to Israel, and Ephraim is my firstborn.

To enter in at the straight gate, not the wide broad way.

The way is narrow that leads to life which few find.

Make straight paths for your feet, not lame to be turned out of the way, but to instead let it be healed.

Matthew 7:13 Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat:

Matthew 7:14 Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Hebrews 12:11 Now no chastening for the present seemeth to be joyous, but grievous: nevertheless afterward it yieldeth the peaceable fruit of righteousness unto them which are exercised thereby.
12 Wherefore lift up the hands which hang down, and the feeble knees;
13 And make straight paths for your feet, lest that which is lame be turned out of the way; but let it rather be healed.