Autumnleaf

Legend
Jun 18, 2005
✟33,297.00
Faith
Charismatic
Marital Status
Married
While I would not like to serve in the Marines with homosexuals, the guy who wrote The World is My Home wrecked it for me, I do have friends and acquaintences who are openly homosexual and care for what happens to them.

It seems Europe is going to become Muslim soon. Muslims just seem to have more children than the indigenous people. If German, Irish, Italiam, English mutts had as much children as I do Europe would be safely European for a few more years.

Anyways, it seems Europe is destined to become Muslim which means they are bound to vote in Sharia law democratically which means homosexual people are in for some bad times. Have the homosexual people in Europe thought of such things?

Ave Maria

Ave Maria Gratia Plena
May 31, 2004
Diocese of Evansville, IN
✟108,671.00
Country
United States
Faith
Catholic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
If the Catholics of Europe would obey the Catholic rules, they wouldn't have to worry about Muslims out populating them. The Catholic Church teaches that birth control is wrong and that sex must always be open to procreation. If they would let sex be open to procreation at all times then maybe this wouldn't be such a problem.

Upvote 0

night2day

Sola Scriptura~Sola Gratia~Sola Fide
Aug 18, 2004
Home
Visit site
✟2,758.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Single
...I do have friends and acquaintances who are openly homosexual and care for what happens to them.

It seems Europe is going to become Muslim soon. Muslims just seem to have more children than the indigenous people. If German, Irish, Italiam, English mutts had as much children as I do Europe would be safely European for a few more years.

Anyways, it seems Europe is destined to become Muslim which means they are bound to vote in Sharia law democratically which means homosexual people are in for some bad times. Have the homosexual people in Europe thought of such things?

Generally, from my understanding the replacement birthrate is the balance between a country's births and deaths.

While much of Europe is suffering from a severe decline in the replacement birthrate for several years now it isn't the only nation facing such problems. The problem is occurring at a global scale...but mostly occurring within the more "developed" nations. Some of which are predicted to no longer have a native birthrate in several more decades of things keep going as they are. The breakdown and/or the the disregard for the family as the primary basis for any society, abortions and infanticide, are contributors.

There are people out there who just don't think children are worth a bother. So, what happens when there's not one or two but a good percentage of the nation feels the same?

There's a prevailing sense that families are a bother in present Japanese culture. This can be seen by their own falling birthrate. Also the country, as well as that of India, favors boys instead of girls. The Chinese government has it's own sordid record with it's one-child-per-family policy to deal with as they also note the percentage of men far out way women. Within all the above countries, including in the U.S.A. come the additional problems of the sex trade and human trafficking. But, I digress.

Another example is Western Europe's departure from its Christian influences in order to embrace various multiculturalisms instead. When the underpinnings of a society is compromised a void is left. And something always finds its way to filling that void. When there's a hodgepodge of conflicting ideals for any society, it's impossible for them to not come into conflict.

While the rise of Islam is growing globally and Sharia Law is very possible in places where some, but not all, Muslim communities call for it...there are numerous things to think about. While those within the homosexual lifestyle would be at risk, there are also woman and girls. (There have been cases in which a girl or women is raped by someone and she's the one blamed. She's then put to death by a relative to preserve the family honor.)

What of those of beliefs other than theirs -- such as Christianity. One only need to look at the Islamic controlled states to learn how Christians can be falsely accused, imprisoned, enslaved, and put to death while law enforcement looks the other way. Some examples can be located here:

Christian-persecution.com

All this should be factored in as well.

Upvote 0

Rochir

By Grabthar's hammer ... YES.WEEK.END!
Sep 27, 2004
In your lap
Visit site
✟31,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
While I would not like to serve in the Marines with homosexuals, the guy who wrote The World is My Home wrecked it for me, I do have friends and acquaintences who are openly homosexual and care for what happens to them.

You should have added "abortion" into your thread title, then it would have been a nicely balanced subject line!:doh:

Upvote 0

Pogue

left CF, please see profile for further details
Site Supporter
Mar 6, 2006
http://www.thesonscafe.com/viewtopic.php?f=11&t=15
✟59,840.00
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
UK-Greens
:wave: Hello. I'm actually from Europe. I've lived there all my life. I can tell you- we're not being taken over by Muslims. I promise. The Muslims I know have no more children than anyone else, but like everyone else, they can have as many or as few children as they want.
Europe's becoming more liberal, so I don't see any Sharia law coming up.

Upvote 0

Rochir

By Grabthar's hammer ... YES.WEEK.END!
Sep 27, 2004
In your lap
Visit site
✟31,151.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Now, they'll never believe that! WorldNutDaily says differently/

Besides, Europeans are a Godless bunch to whose words nobody should really pay any heed as they certainly cannot possibly know as well as the US what is happening on their continent!

Upvote 0

rosenherman

Sparkly rainbow butterfly kitten
Aug 25, 2004
Right coast
✟12,972.00
Faith
Methodist
Politics
US-Republican
If the Catholics of Europe would obey the Catholic rules, they wouldn't have to worry about Muslims out populating them. The Catholic Church teaches that birth control is wrong and that sex must always be open to procreation. If they would let sex be open to procreation at all times then maybe this wouldn't be such a problem.
And who's going to feed all the little grunts after mom's died from bearing and caring for all the kids. After all mom can't work enough to get enough money for day care and dad has to work two or three jobs to feed and house them. I can just see the Pope laying out the cash necessary to take care of them.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

BlackAndy

Everyone is entitled to my opinion.
Dec 5, 2006
Hilliard, Ohio, USA
✟25,599.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Constitution

People should procreate or gays are in trouble?

Tell the gays to procreate...

Upvote 0

wanderingone

I'm not lost I'm just wandering
Jul 6, 2005
New York
✟30,779.00
Faith
Lutheran
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Umm... okay what guy wrecked what for you? Are you talking about Michener's memoir? Or something else and what did he wreck for you? The notion that you wouldn't want to serve with gay folks in the marines? Does that mean now you do want to serve with some homosexuals because of what you read? (and if you do mean that book isn't that at least a decade old.. not really news or current events...)

So you think more people like you should have more kids? A sort of race to out procreate the "other" guys? In the name of protecting homosexuals?

Upvote 0

MethodMan

Legend
Site Supporter
Jun 24, 2004
NW Pennsylvania
✟61,785.00
Faith
Methodist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
Thread Closed.

4. News is defined as: New information about specific and timely events.

5. Current Events are
defi
ned as: Broader concepts and happenings above and beyond individual events.

(Example - A report on a specific family in relation to hurricane Katrina would be news. Hurricane Katrina in general would be a current event.)

6. Op/Ed and Commentary pieces are NOT news or current events and NCE threads should not be opened with Op-Ed or Commentary pieces - but they can be used to supplement a given discussion.

7. Blogs are acceptable as news sources ONLY if no other source is carrying the information - and
are subject to the discretion of staff.

8. Posts not related to news and current Events will be deleted or moved to the appropriate forum at the discretion of the staff.

9. The OP in news related threads should always include a link to a news article,
unless the story is "breaking news." A promise of a link should be given and added as soon as there is one.
http://www.christianforums.com/t4220315-news-and-current-events-statement-of-purpose.html

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.