Dec 8, 2003
✟8,064.00
Faith
Baptist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
I am wondering why you started two threads with slightly different titles. :D I don't know if it's necessarily a sin, although I can't understand how anyone can possibly watch the junk without losing brain cells in the process.
Seriously though, if you feel badly about watching it, you probably shouldn't.

Upvote 0

Espada

Iēsous Christos Theou Huios Sōtēr
Nov 23, 2005
Buckinghamshire, England
✟15,954.00
Faith
Messianic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
vinoth316 said:
I am an avid fan of World Wrestling Entertainment(WWE), but sometimes my conscience pricks me whether what I watch is wrong.

Can christians watch WWE?

Why would you watch it? It is just low level entertainment. If your conscience tells you not to watch it, why not listen?

Upvote 0

linssue55

Senior Veteran
Jul 31, 2005
Tucson Az
✟11,739.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
vinoth316 said:
I am an avid fan of World Wrestling Entertainment(WWE), but sometimes my conscience pricks me whether what I watch is wrong.

Of course not! The only way it would be wrong, is if you had any mental attitude sins while watching it.

Upvote 0

linssue55

Senior Veteran
Jul 31, 2005
Tucson Az
✟11,739.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Republican
vinoth316 said:

Again, it's not wrong, BUT common sense say's it is pretty stupid. But then many things in life are stupid, and we all have our area's of weaknesses, and our area's of strength's. The fight is "Put On", fake and silly. But hey, you are to live your own life as unto the Lord, and NOT people. ;)

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Diane_Windsor

Senior Contributor
Jun 29, 2004
✟27,907.00
Faith
Agnostic
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
vinoth316 said:

If your conscience tells you that it is wrong then you should obey your conscience. Watching wrestling (as in actual matches) in and of itself is not wrong. That being said the WWE has sunken into moral depravity IMO; Edge and Lita's "celebration" on RAW Monday night has just confirmed that. I will no longer be watching the WWE.

lonelyflower said:
haha It's so boring how could it be a sin...

LOL You should watch TNA Wrestling instead :thumbsup: Talk about exciting entertainment!!!

DIANE
:)

Upvote 0
Status
Not open for further replies.