Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Can someone, ANYONE, anywhere, be saved if they don't know the price Y'SHUA paid ?
(NO ONE here has mentioned it yet! That is way-flabbergasting on a "Christian" forum)

I've asked this question before, and you're right, no one seems to know the price for the sins of man. I read the wages of sin is death. Is this death for sin temporary or permanent? Is the lake of fire the price for sins of man. I read where this is where those go who do not have their sins paid.

They quoted YHWH'S WORD.
You're right if you mean not one person who continues willfully sinning is born of YHWH. The TRUTH is not in them, and the LIGHT (Y'SHUA) is not in them; just darkness.

You've hit the nail on the head. Those who CONTINUE in their sin are not born of Him.

Upvote 0

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
It will be forcing an issue to something not in the context. No I will not suggest it for the passage is not about the saved or unsaved and to insist is an exercise of speculation.

Really? Jesus was talking about entering life or being cast into hell fire. Why is this not about being saved or not?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
I've asked this question before, and you're right, no one seems to know the price for the sins of man.
DOES NO ONE KNOW? REALLY?

This is PRIMARY and EVERYONE SAVED BY Y'SHUA KNOWS THIS .

THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB WHO WAS SLAIN FOR THE SINS OF THE WORLD -

THE BLOOD MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE - without the BLOOD is NO REDEMPTION NOR ATONEMENT.

Upvote 0
Sep 19, 2016
City of Brotherly Love
✟18,537.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single

THE BLOOD MAKES ALL THE DIFFERENCE - without the BLOOD is NO REDEMPTION NOR ATONEMENT.
Hey, I have a message for you. But I can't PM on the forums here. Check your "profile page". I gave you my e-mail address. Send me an e-mail.

Upvote 0

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married

You are correct, but it's not His physical blood.

John 6:53
Then Jesus said to them, “most assuredly, I say to you, unless you eat the flesh of the Son of Man and drink His blood, you have no life in you.

John 6:54
Whoever eats My flesh and drinks My blood has eternal life, and I will raise him up at the last day.

John 6:55
For My flesh is food indeed, and My blood is drink indeed.

John 6:56
He who eats My flesh and drinks My blood abides in Me, and I in him.

So, I ask, how does one eat His flesh and drink His blood, so that he has eternal life?

Upvote 0

yeshuaslavejeff

simple truth, martyr, disciple of Yahshua
Jan 6, 2005
okie
✟214,996.00
Faith
Anabaptist
You are correct, but it's not His physical blood.
Go check again. (on BIBLEGATEWAY perhaps, or for what it's worth (close enough for now) on gotquestions.

OH, What you quoted is good and correct in what YHWH MEANS it FOR.

But it is the physical blood shed that paid for the sins of mankind, just like the physical blood of the sacrifices in the TORAH was required at that time.

I am extremely surprised no one has shown this clearly from YHWH'S WORD yet (perhaps in another / older? / thread).

In a little while or by tomorrow I'll provide a little more if I am able to, YHWH WILLING. (perhaps it's best not on this forum site; so I'll see if there's a good link to a JEWISH BELIEVER'S SITE with the CORRECT INFORMATION.

Upvote 0

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Go check again. (on BIBLEGATEWAY perhaps, or for what it's worth (close enough for now) on gotquestions.

OH, What you quoted is good and correct in what YHWH MEANS it FOR.

But it is the physical blood shed that paid for the sins of mankind, just like the physical blood of the sacrifices in the TORAH was required at that time.

I am extremely surprised no one has shown this clearly from YHWH'S WORD yet (perhaps in another / older? / thread).

In a little while or by tomorrow I'll provide a little more if I am able to, YHWH WILLING. (perhaps it's best not on this forum site; so I'll see if there's a good link to a JEWISH BELIEVER'S SITE with the CORRECT INFORMATION.

It matters not about the physical blood.

If you don't eat His flesh and drink His blood, you don't abide in Him, nor do you have eternal life.

The physical cannot remedy the spiritual.

Upvote 0

Job8

Dec 1, 2014
✟21,583.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So entering life or being cast into hell fire don't mean what they say? How do you understand life and hell fire?
Life is eternal life and hell fire is hell fire (eternal damnation). This Scripture is a severe warning to sinners to desist from sin. There are other Scriptures which explain how one may receive the gift of eternal life. Repentance toward God and faith toward our Lord Jesus Christ are the conditions to be met (Acts 20:21).

One of the biggest mistakes people make is to isolate Scriptures and try to understand them in isolation. But for a proper understanding, we must take the entire Bible into consideration, and particularly the New Testament.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

watchman 2

Sep 22, 2016
ohio
✟24,537.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You didn't say what the price was that Jesus paid for the sins of the world. Do you know?

Really , you don't see my answer in my response?

Ok , read very carefully, IT WAS """"HIM"""", """"HE"""" PAID THE PRICE WITH """""HIMSELF"""" AS THE SACRIFICE THAT PAID FOR THE SINS OF THE WORLD.

Is this any better for you to understand?

Upvote 0

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Really , you don't see my answer in my response?

Ok , read very carefully, IT WAS """"HIM"""", """"HE"""" PAID THE PRICE WITH """""HIMSELF"""" AS THE SACRIFICE THAT PAID FOR THE SINS OF THE WORLD.

Is this any better for you to understand?

I didn't ask who paid the price. Read carefully, I----ASKED----WHAT----WAS----THE----PRICE----TO----BE----PAID----FOR----MAN'S----SINS????

Do you read anywhere that the wages of sin is Jesus?

Upvote 0

watchman 2

Sep 22, 2016
ohio
✟24,537.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I didn't ask who paid the price. Read carefully, I----ASKED----WHAT----WAS----THE----PRICE----TO----BE----PAID----FOR----MAN'S----SINS????

Do you read anywhere that the wages of sin is Jesus?

AND I ANSWERED WHAT THE PRICE FOR MANS SINS ARE. AND YOUR ASKING AGAIN FOR THE ANSWER I"VE GIVEN TWICE.

YOUR A GAMER, I"m, out.

Upvote 0

watchman 2

Sep 22, 2016
ohio
✟24,537.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You didn't answer. The truth will stay and defend when all others leave. So long.

The truth is your a Robot, that doesn't have all the kinks worked out of it yet. You spoke not one word of truth , in fact what you've said makes such little sense , i can't even say it's not truth either.

Reactions: nobdysfool
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
The truth is your a Robot, that doesn't have all the kinks worked out of it yet. You spoke not one word of truth , in fact what you've said makes such little sense , i can't even say it's not truth either.

Oh, you're still here.

Upvote 0

DingDing

Feb 27, 2016
Florida
✟29,332.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
Matthew 18
8 “If your hand or foot causes you to sin, cut it off and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life lame or maimed, rather than having two hands or two feet, to be cast into the everlasting fire.
9 And if your eye causes you to sin, pluck it out and cast it from you. It is better for you to enter into life with one eye, rather than having two eyes, to be cast into hell fire.

Is this speaking to the unsaved about salvation, or is this speaking to those already saved?
Jesus is speaking to whoever will listen.

Upvote 0

DingDing

Feb 27, 2016
Florida
✟29,332.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
I agree. When it speaks of entering life or cast into hell fire, do you think this is speaking of salvation?
So what is your opinion of the Sermon on the Mount? How does Jesus end it? Is Jesus not contrasting the ways of the righteous with the ways of the unrighteous? And does He not speak of two paths? Where does each path lead? So, if one path leads to eternal life, and one to condemnation, then how can He not be speaking of salvation?

Upvote 0

EmSw

White Horse Rider
Apr 26, 2014
✟66,544.00
Country
United States
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
So what is your opinion of the Sermon on the Mount? How does Jesus end it? Is Jesus not contrasting the ways of the righteous with the ways of the unrighteous? And does He not speak of two paths? Where does each path lead? So, if one path leads to eternal life, and one to condemnation, then how can He not be speaking of salvation?

My thoughts exactly.

Upvote 0