Discussion Is this dream prophetic?

FireHeart

Simply his Child
May 22, 2015
Oklahoma
✟17,101.00
Faith
Christian
Hey guys I have been wondering about this dream all day, see last night as I was going to sleep and talking with God I said to him you know you haven't given me a rapture or end times dream in quite a while have you? Then I had a dream I was in an area near my old house and I was walking with my sister apparently a big event was happening an object of some kind was seen in a telescope a few years back( in the dream) and I said to her lots of people have been preparing for this for years but we have only been preparing for it for a few days( maybe we only just learned of it?)

Anyways soon after everyone was standing outside lots of people I didn't know and what looked like a moon or planet or something went in front of the sun making a solar eclipse and at the same time the sky ripped open like a different dimension was showing itself it was a true wonder to look at and I kept half expecting Jesus to pop out of it before the dream ended.

Does anyone know if this dream was God's response to me? is there any scripture related to it?

Zugzwang

Feb 28, 2006
✟17,837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
These two vids combined, are less than 5 minutes. I think this MAY be what you dreamed.

This COULD also be the reason (great deception) for the mass disappearance of the rapture.

Not arguing about this with anyone, just stating a possibility. Ultimately pray/fast, God will make it clear.

Upvote 0

FireHeart

Simply his Child
May 22, 2015
Oklahoma
✟17,101.00
Faith
Christian
You know speaking of ufo's I want to state that personally I am not so sure about their existence but I will share a dream God gave me about half a year ago and note I was not thinking of any of this I didn't eat cold pizza before I went to bed I simply told God I am willing to receive anything he has to show me. It began with me in space looking at earth the details were amazing but then suddenly I saw hundreds if not thousands of ufo spaceships heading to earth then I was suddenly I was on earth and I saw one of the ships crash nearby and I felt inside a sense of knowing that the rapture is seconds from taking place.

The funny thing is because I have been mislead by so may false prophets and so called teachers of God I lost all hope and all faith in the rapture but apparently God isn't done yet

Upvote 0

Zugzwang

Feb 28, 2006
✟17,837.00
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Married
You know speaking of ufo's I want to state that personally I am not so sure about their existence but I will share a dream God gave me about half a year ago and note I was not thinking of any of this I didn't eat cold pizza before I went to bed I simply told God I am willing to receive anything he has to show me. It began with me in space looking at earth the details were amazing but then suddenly I saw hundreds if not thousands of ufo spaceships heading to earth then I was suddenly I was on earth and I saw one of the ships crash nearby and I felt inside a sense of knowing that the rapture is seconds from taking place.

The funny thing is because I have been mislead by so may false prophets and so called teachers of God I lost all hope and all faith in the rapture but apparently God isn't done yet
I don't believe in ufo's either, but thats their point. The current "best guess" for the deception will be aliens, how they "seeded" us here, etc.

Upvote 0

FireHeart

Simply his Child
May 22, 2015
Oklahoma
✟17,101.00
Faith
Christian
you know in ancient Egyption paintings and drawing there are many images of what we in modern day society would see as aliens you know big heads large beady black eyes, apparently the roots of such beings go way before even Jesus's birth. I still think it's a major deception and I heard of something called project blue beam I don't know much about it other than the fact that many say when the rapture happens people will be told it was alien abduction

Upvote 0