Is this appropriate?

G

grace222

My young 15 year old neice is coming to stay with me for a short while in the summer holidays(I'm in Australia)
It's quite warm here at the moment.

She has asked me if it is appropriate(if I think it's ok) for her to wear a skimpy bikini on the train coming back from the local pool. *meaning - top and bottom bikini(swimwear)

I asked her what her parents thought about this and she said they were ok with it.

I told her to maybe just throw over a long top or dress and she said she would be too hot for that.

Do you think this is appropriate?
The journey home on the train is about 30 minutes
I can't pick her up as I will be at work.....

What do you thinK?

katautumn

Prodigal Daughter
May 14, 2015
Atlanta, GA
✟24,189.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Do you think this is appropriate?
The journey home on the train is about 30 minutes
I can't pick her up as I will be at work.....

What do you thinK?

Is she going to be heading to the beach unsupervised? That, in and of itself, does not sound safe. Neither does riding the train alone in a strange country. Wearing a skimpy bikini is not appropriate even at the beach, let alone on public transit. Not only that, but what about the sanitary issues of placing very little protection between the skin and seats on the train?

Upvote 0

b.hopeful

Sharp as a razor, soft as a prayer
Jul 17, 2009
St.Louis metropolitan area
✟18,662.00
Faith
United Ch. of Christ
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Um....no. And I'm pretty liberal about most things(I'm finding out here!). It takes a second to throw a tank and shorts on....she needs to be dressed on public transportation. Actually, your public transportation might have rules about what they require of users.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums