• The General Mental Health Forum is now a Read Only Forum. As we had two large areas making it difficult for many to find, we decided to combine the Mental Health & the Recovery sections of the forum into Mental Health & Recovery as a whole. Physical Health still remains as it's own area within the entire Recovery area.

If you are having struggles, need support in a particular area that you aren't finding a specific recovery area forum, you may find the General Struggles forum a great place to post. Any any that is related to emotions, self-esteem, insomnia, anger, relationship dynamics due to mental health and recovery and other issues that don't fit better in another forum would be examples of topics that might go there.

If you have spiritual issues related to a mental health and recovery issue, please use the Recovery Related Spiritual Advice forum. This forum is designed to be like Christian Advice, only for recovery type of issues. Recovery being like a family in many ways, allows us to support one another together. May you be blessed today and each day.

Kristen.NewCreation and FreeinChrist

Is there anyone here who has depersonalization or derealization disorder?

Countryangel707

Sep 29, 2015
✟17,970.00
Faith
Christian Seeker
Marital Status
In Relationship
Politics
US-Republican
Someone close to me is struggling with this. You are not alone. I encourage you to
Keep choosing to trust that God is real although nothing may feel real. He established the foundations of the earth. His love for you surrounds you.
Thank you :)

Upvote 0

kat

Jun 19, 2008
FL
Visit site
✟8,076.00
Country
United States
Faith
Pentecostal
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Republican
how are you doing? I see this is the beginning of the year it was posted last. I did my own research online for myself and there is alot of info I have, not sure if I'm allowed to share it all here? I could put it in my blog. Its very useful...not easy but useful when you can get yourself to work through some of it. Its very helpful understanding it more and also feeling not alone and feeling understood... and exercises to help with it...

• Agree
Reactions: Inagony
Upvote 0

WantingtobeHIS

Jun 24, 2016
South Carolina
✟16,768.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
how are you doing? I see this is the beginning of the year it was posted last. I did my own research online for myself and there is alot of info I have, not sure if I'm allowed to share it all here? I could put it in my blog. Its very useful...not easy but useful when you can get yourself to work through some of it. Its very helpful understanding it more and also feeling not alone and feeling understood... and exercises to help with it...
I'm making it. I just take it day by day.

Upvote 0

Alice the Sister

optimize
Jun 30, 2003
seattle, washington
✟19,658.00
Country
United States
Faith
Other Religion
Marital Status
Single
Politics
US-Libertarian
It was pretty terrible at first, but eventually you kind of acclimate to it (after several years.) It kind of sucks not being able to view myself or others the normal way, but it is what it is.

Upvote 0

sheamiao

Apr 26, 2013
Remarkable
✟23,142.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Is there anyone here who has depersonalization or derealization disorder?
There are only 2 in the world, God and the evil one . cling to the first and fight the later, when something negative is talk , you can replace with positive in Christ.the battle is for every one .

love and bless

Last edited:
Upvote 0