U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Offended you are focusing on the empty half of the glass.

offended that people don't realize that it doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty.....

the glass is refillable!

Upvote 0

Yennora

2022 UPDATE: I regret any UNBIBLICAL posts I made.
Dec 31, 2016
Sydney
✟58,903.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Non-Denom
Marital Status
Single
offended that people don't realize that it doesn't matter if the glass is half full or half empty.....

the glass is refillable!

Offended you didn't consider the scenario when you are alone in a distant desert with no water sources reachable.

Upvote 0

Quid est Veritas?

In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I am offended you call it a 'distant' desert. Why must it be referenced by where you are from? Why does your place of residence take precedence to those in the desert? Why can't your home be the 'distant' one? Huh?

Reactions: mama2one
Upvote 0

Quid est Veritas?

In Memoriam to CS Lewis
Feb 27, 2016
South Africa
✟316,433.00
Faith
Protestant
Marital Status
Married
I am offended that you would label someone's writing 'great' and 'American'. What about reading something on that person's subjective views of its merit? One person's great novel is another's trash. Further, isn't literature supposed to be universal? What ridiculous nationalism and Jingoism to declare it an 'American' epic.

Upvote 0

mama2one

Apr 8, 2018
U.S.A.
✟257,683.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
offended that above poster ^ acts like they know more on a subject than the previous person thus attempting to make previous poster feel "less than" which isn't very Christian

Last edited:
Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums