Is it more important for America to fund foreign wars or to secure our southern border?

What is more important?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Bradskii

Your lips move but I can't hear what you're saying
Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟260,512.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
I’m talking about order of priorities.
Which means exactly what, I presume, MTG was talking about (I haven't watched the video as I'm not really interested in anything she says). If you have a few things to spend money on and you can afford to do all of them, do you only do one at a time? I dunno, maybe you don't get your car fixed until the fence is repaired. And can they hurry up with the car so you can buy some groceries? Only after which you can book that holiday.

You only need to proritise when you can't do everything at once.

And why are you responding to your own posts..?

• Winner
Reactions: Hank77
Upvote 0

Adam56

Nov 4, 2023
Nashville
✟26,170.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Which means exactly what, I presume, MTG was talking about (I haven't watched the video as I'm not really interested in anything she says). If you have a few things to spend money on and you can afford to do all of them, do you only do one at a time? I dunno, maybe you don't get your car fixed until the fence is repaired. And can they hurry up with the car so you can buy some groceries? Only after which you can book that holiday.

You only need to proritise when you can't do everything at once.

And why are you responding to your own posts..?
Do we have unlimited money you think?

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟260,512.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Do we have unlimited money you think?
You don't need unlimited money. Why would that even need to be considered? Do you need unlimited money to fix your fence and your car at the same time?

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Adam56

Nov 4, 2023
Nashville
✟26,170.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
Yes, you are. You are an atheist on a Christian forum for how many years now? And all you do is try to dominate politics discussions.

We get it, you’re butthurt the majority of Christians have been able to beat your atheist minority in elections (simple mathematics), but get over it.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

The pickles are up to something
Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,206,147.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
Yes, you are. You are an atheist on a Christian forum for how many years now? And all you do is try to dominate politics discussions.

We get it, you’re butthurt the majority of Christians have been able to beat your atheist minority in elections (simple mathematics), but get over it.
Incorrect.

Upvote 0

Bradskii

Aug 19, 2018
Bondi
✟260,512.00
Country
Australia
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
It's only Monday so there's a good chance that we'll get a more ridiculous argument before the week's out.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,206,147.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
It's only Monday so there's a good chance that we'll get a more ridiculous argument before the week's out.
…or the day.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Adam56

Nov 4, 2023
Nashville
✟26,170.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Single
The argument isn’t even that ridiculous. When Roe vs. Wade got overturned almost every internet atheist cried about how religion should stay out of politics.

Upvote 0

rambot

Apr 13, 2006
Up your nose....wid a rubbah hose.
✟375,136.00
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
CA-Greens

Seriously?
You're getting this triggered by him not using the word you want him to use?
You're okay champ. It's cool.

Upvote 0

Desk trauma

Site Supporter
Dec 1, 2011
✟1,206,147.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Private
Politics
US-Others
He’s dodging the point. That’s what is annoying.
The point being what? That I didn’t use the exact words that you wanted me to when referring to Russia being able to end their invasion of Ukraine?

Upvote 0