Is Hillary Clinton In Violation Of The Espionage Act Regarding Her Private Servers And Devices In Handling "Top Secret" Information?

Larniavc

Leading a blameless life
Jul 14, 2015
✟317,900.00
Country
United Kingdom
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Married
Politics
UK-Liberal-Democrats
Yes it very apparent there are two sets of systems concerning justice, and we the common people don't meet their grade

If we were guilty of the same, it would be maximum fine and 10 years in prison, while Hillary sits on the beach in Tahiti sipping Mai-Tais, looking back and laughing (Injustice) or (Just4Us)?
You forgot to log into your other account.

• Informative
Reactions: NxNW
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟95,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
"Insecure servers" implies that the servers need therapy.

The servers were "unsecure." The proper word is "unsecure."
Thanks corrected, doing my best with a 6th grade education, my parents were poor, had to work for a living

Upvote 0

seeking.IAM

Episcopalian
Site Supporter
Feb 29, 2004
Indiana
✟974,209.00
Country
United States
Faith
Anglican
Marital Status
Married
Rice...Powell...Clinton - do you think they had the Geek Squad from Best Buy set up their private servers? Maybe they patched it together on a weekend themselves crawling around under the desks in their offices? Or, is it more likely they said to their government underlings, -tech people who are supposed to know - "I want to be able to work from home, set me up?" Did Powell, Rice, Clinton know that their setup created a security hole?

I wonder how many posting here truly understand networks, servers, data encryption, or the security of their own devices? I am supposed to be working over a secure, encrypted, HIPAA compliant platform. And, I think I am, But am I? I was told I am. How do I know really? :scratch:

I'm not casting the first stone, and I think this is much different than carting Top Secret docs home in cardboard boxes. That's my $0.02 on the matter.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟95,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Rice...Powell...Clinton - do you think they had the Geek Squad from Best Buy set up their private servers? Maybe they patched it together on a weekend themselves crawling around under the desks in their offices? Or, is it more likely they said to their government underlings, -tech people who are supposed to know - "I want to be able to work from home, set me up?" Did Powell, Rice, Clinton know that their setup created a security hole?

I wonder how many posting here truly understand networks, servers, data encryption, or the security of their own devices? I am supposed to be working over a secure, encrypted, HIPAA compliant platform. And, I think I am, But am I? I was told I am. How do I know really? :scratch:

I'm not casting the first stone, and I think this is much different than carting Top Secret docs home in cardboard boxes. That's my $0.02 on the matter.
I'm not familiar with the Rice/Powell allegations, it's all been verbal without Any supporting articles or information

Of course Hillary knew she was transmitting and storing "Top Secret" info outside the legal custody of the protected US government servers and computers, and it's my opinion her defense attorney wouldn't convince a jury of 12 otherwise "Guilty"!

Upvote 0

essentialsaltes

Stranger in a Strange Land
Oct 17, 2011
Los Angeles Area
✟842,373.00
Country
United States
Faith
Atheist
Marital Status
Legal Union (Other)

THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION’S QUESTIONABLE EMAIL PRACTICES

From Nikki Haley’s use of a non-classified email system for classified communications to the extensive use of personal email accounts for official business on the part of White House Senior Adviser Ivanka Trump, Education Secretary Betsy DeVos and former VA Secretary David Shulkin, the Trump administration supplied numerous examples of officials who seemed to have forgotten that the rules apply to them, too.

In November 2019, the Daily Beast reported on emails obtained by American Oversight that show former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley had sent multiple emails containing classified information over an unclassified system because she had lost her password for such protected communications. Those emails, sent shortly after a July 2017 North Korean missile test, contained a number of redactions indicating that the content of fell under the Freedom of Information Act’s “classified national defense” exemption.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟95,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married

THE TRUMP ADMINISTRATION’S QUESTIONABLE EMAIL PRACTICES

From Nikki Haley’s use of a non-classified email system for classified communications to the extensive use of personal email accounts for official business on the part of White House Senior Adviser Ivanka Trump, Education Secretary Betsy DeVos and former VA Secretary David Shulkin, the Trump administration supplied numerous examples of officials who seemed to have forgotten that the rules apply to them, too.

In November 2019, the Daily Beast reported on emails obtained by American Oversight that show former Ambassador to the United Nations Nikki Haley had sent multiple emails containing classified information over an unclassified system because she had lost her password for such protected communications. Those emails, sent shortly after a July 2017 North Korean missile test, contained a number of redactions indicating that the content of fell under the Freedom of Information Act’s “classified national defense” exemption.
If they violated the law, charge and try them, it's that simple

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

I Did Nothing Wrong!! ~~Team Deep State
Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟216,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
I'm not familiar with the Rice/Powell allegations, it's all been verbal without Any supporting articles or information
I knew about Powell but not about Rice, but it's not secret info.

Of course Hillary knew she was transmitting and storing "Top Secret" info outside the legal custody of the protected US government servers and computers, and it's my opinion her defense attorney wouldn't convince a jury of 12 otherwise "Guilty"!
As far as I know, Clinton did not transmit "Top Secret" or even store such. She did have some classified stuff that she was sent. If you have evidence to the contrary please cite.

The reason Donald is in jeopardy of the Espionage Act is because he apparently showed classified documents that he knew were classified to people he knew were not authorized to see them. He didn't merely have electronic copies on his private server.

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.
Consider making a one-time or monthly donation. We appreciate your support!
- Dan Doughty and Team Christian Forums

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟95,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
As far as I know, Clinton did not transmit "Top Secret" or even store such. She did have some classified stuff that she was sent. If you have evidence to the contrary please cite.

It's apparent you didn't read the opinion in post #1 of this thread as seen below​

FBI.GOV NEWS​

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System​

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification.

For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.

Last edited:
Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟216,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others

It's apparent you didn't read the opinion in post #1 of this thread as seen below​

FBI.GOV NEWS​

Statement by FBI Director James B. Comey on the Investigation of Secretary Hillary Clinton’s Use of a Personal E-Mail System​

From the group of 30,000 e-mails returned to the State Department, 110 e-mails in 52 e-mail chains have been determined by the owning agency to contain classified information at the time they were sent or received. Eight of those chains contained information that was Top Secret at the time they were sent; 36 chains contained Secret information at the time; and eight contained Confidential information, which is the lowest level of classification.

For example, seven e-mail chains concern matters that were classified at the Top Secret/Special Access Program level when they were sent and received. These chains involved Secretary Clinton both sending e-mails about those matters and receiving e-mails from others about the same matters. There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation. In addition to this highly sensitive information, we also found information that was properly classified as Secret by the U.S. Intelligence Community at the time it was discussed on e-mail (that is, excluding the later “up-classified” e-mails).

None of these e-mails should have been on any kind of unclassified system, but their presence is especially concerning because all of these e-mails were housed on unclassified personal servers not even supported by full-time security staff, like those found at Departments and Agencies of the U.S. Government—or even with a commercial service like Gmail.

We also assess that Secretary Clinton’s use of a personal e-mail domain was both known by a large number of people and readily apparent. She also used her personal e-mail extensively while outside the United States, including sending and receiving work-related e-mails in the territory of sophisticated adversaries. Given that combination of factors, we assess it is possible that hostile actors gained access to Secretary Clinton’s personal e-mail account.
Emailing about "matters" that were Top Secret is not the same as "removing" documents.

• Winner
Reactions: childeye 2
Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟95,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Emailing about "matters" that were Top Secret is not the same as "removing" documents.
Hillary Clinton conducted business of a "Top Secret" basis on a private server outside the secured place of custody on government servers and computers

If you want to delete the word "Removed" feel free, she conducted "Top Secret" government business outside the secured place of custody on her personal unsecured server and devices, a direct violation of the espionage act as cited

Upvote 0
This site stays free and accessible to all because of donations from people like you.

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟95,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Do we truly want what the "law" says or does this depend on where you sit as in left or right? No offense. Then it all depends on who is in office and who is running the Senate and house.
Yes we need just laws applied evenly in our country, there's a reason for the espionage act, and Hillary Clinton violated it, guilty of up to 10 years in prison, and she walked away without being charged before the world watching "Laughing"

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟216,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Hillary Clinton conducted business of a "Top Secret" basis on a private server outside the secured place of custody on government servers and computers
That's not espionage.

If you want to delete the word "Removed" feel free, she conducted "Top Secret" government business outside the secured place of custody on her personal unsecured server and devices, a direct violation of the espionage act as cited
Sorry, that just doesn't work. As cited, she would have to had "move" some document from its place and that didn't happen. If Donald could have found something to pin on her, he would have - but he didn't.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟95,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
That's not espionage.

Sorry, that just doesn't work. As cited, she would have to had "move" some document from its place and that didn't happen. If Donald could have found something to pin on her, he would have - but he didn't.
Read It Real Slow This Time

Hillary Clinton was in lawful possession of "Top Secret" information, she through gross negligence permitted this to be removed from its proper place of custody, and put on her private unsecure servers, computers, and mobile phones "Fact"

Hillary Clinton had full knowledge that this "Top Secret" information was removed from its proper place of custody, and placed on the private insecure devices mentioned above

Hillary Clinton was/is in violation of The Federal Espionafe Act, Section18 U.S. Code 793 (f) punishable by fine or maximum sentence of 10 years in prison, or both

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information​

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

FBI.GOV NEWS​

Upvote 0

DaisyDay

Jan 7, 2003
Finger Lakes
✟216,843.00
Country
United States
Faith
Unitarian
Marital Status
Married
Politics
US-Others
Read It Real Slow This Time
Way to make your case, kittycat.

Hillary Clinton was in lawful possession of "Top Secret" information, she through gross negligence permitted this to be removed from its proper place of custody, and put on her private unsecure servers, computers, and mobile phones "Fact"

Hillary Clinton had full knowledge that this "Top Secret" information was removed from its proper place of custody, and placed on the private insecure devices mentioned above

Hillary Clinton was/is in violation of The Federal Espionafe Act, Section18 U.S. Code 793 (f) punishable by fine or maximum sentence of 10 years in prison, or both

18 U.S. Code § 793 - Gathering, transmitting or losing defense information​

(f) Whoever, being entrusted with or having lawful possession or control of any document, writing, code book, signal book, sketch, photograph, photographic negative, blueprint, plan, map, model, instrument, appliance, note, or information, relating to the national defense, (1) through gross negligence permits the same to be removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of his trust, or to be lost, stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, or (2) having knowledge that the same has been illegally removed from its proper place of custody or delivered to anyone in violation of its trust, or lost, or stolen, abstracted, or destroyed, and fails to make prompt report of such loss, theft, abstraction, or destruction to his superior officer—
Shall be fined under this title or imprisoned not more than ten years, or both.

FBI.GOV NEWS​

Baloney! This is nothing more that an attempt at tit-for-tattery.

Upvote 0

Truth7t7

Dec 20, 2012
✟95,534.00
Country
United States
Faith
Christian
Marital Status
Married
Baloney! This is nothing more that an attempt at tit-for-tattery.
Sounds like a biased response to me, your lady of liberty has her blind fold removed, with her scale being tipped fully to the left IMHO

In the light of FBI director Comeys statement below, there is only "One" reasonable conclusion

Sorta like mom catching little Johnny with his hand in the cookie jar with crumbs on his face, and the question is asked if he ate a cookie and his answer is "No"

Quote FBI Director Comey:

"There is evidence to support a conclusion that any reasonable person in Secretary Clinton’s position, or in the position of those government employees with whom she was corresponding about these matters, should have known that an unclassified system was no place for that conversation."

Upvote 0